***Sherdog Forums 2016 Event of the Year Award***

Which of these was your favorite UFC Event of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its gotta be 199

I mean cmon! Its Hendo and Bisping we are talking about here,after so damn long in the fight game these guys picked up some awesome wins.

Its gotta be 199

I mean cmon! Its Hendo and Bisping we are talking about here,after so damn long in the fight game these guys picked up some awesome wins.
Don't forget that opener either! Polo vs Maestro Kim was pure insanity.

205 IMO
A lot of intriguing fights , specially Romero vs Weidman which wasn't co or main, crazy stuff

Its 199 for me no question. Solid card with great fights from bottom to top.

out of these it's 199. had a lot of fun watching that card. good times.

Cage Rage 200 .... Err... I mean, UFC 200 doesn't even make the ballot, ouch!

205 had everything.

Broken Spirit: Miesha Tate vs Raquel Pennington
Broken Skull: Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero
Broken Dreams: Joanna fuckthelastname vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Rustled Sherdog: Tyron Woodley vs Stephen Thompson
Erect Dong (mine): Eddie Alvarez vs Conor McGregor

All in all, this was an awesome year for MMA fans.

Looks like I'm in the minority lol

I voted for 202. That main event was an epic fight (McGregor vs. Diaz 2) and the undercard was action packed with all finishes (Johnson vs. Teixeira, Cowboy vs. Story, Perry, Means).

Tough call between 96 and 05 for me.

Don't forget that opener either! Polo vs Maestro Kim was pure insanity.
Its gotta be 199

I didn't watch it live, so it's automatically DQ'd. Jumped around like a school girl - and touched myself like one - when I read the PbP of Bisping winning though.

Ufc 199 was nuts. Sick fights from start to finish, one of the greatest upsets in a title fight and comedy gold at the post fight press conference

There were some great cards this year, and I was finding it hard to choose between 199 and 202. 196 would be next because seeing meisha get the strap was a great moment and seeing conor get slapped around was aight aswell.

but ill go with 199. that was epic from start to finish.

Great year with loads of good cards. I went with 202, but I almost clicked for 205 and 199. All terrific.

UFC 196

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Voted for the wrong one on accident. Definitely had the most fun with 202.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back