Shayna dissing UFC fans...

She was a face and in her hometown so she expected fans to cheer for her or show sympathy but

damn that is the look of defeat right there.

also is it just me or does she look like she's on something. She lost hella weight.

mask_eric_stoltz.jpg

lol why did they boo her? I thought Ronda was supposed to be one of the good guy wrestlers

She is the good guy (face) but they don't like her or just sick of her. It happens to most wrestlers in their career but you know how sensitive RR is.

Shayna had 1 chance to gain fans. She goes on tuf. Gets matched up with Juliana Pena, says Pena isn't on her level and brings in her stupid card gimmick. Then joins this stupid horse women pact. I think she meant well n all but that season made her look stupid, can't blame the fans for disliking her.
I forgot about the card gimmick LOL

014_shayna_baszler.0.jpg

I knew when Ronda joined WWE she would throw a tantrum like this. Getting boo'd is nothing, Roman Reigns gets told he deserves cancer and he doesn't act like a child
He actually has cancer in real life, that's fucked up

He actually has cancer in real life, that's fucked up
Yeah was never a massive fan of him but when I found out about the lukemia my heart went out to him. He's a man with a wife and kids at the end of the day

Some girl named Charlotte was hitting Ronda with the kendo sick and hit her nect with a steel chair. The whole crowd was shouting thank you Charlotte and booing the fuck outta Ronda. You could tell she got genuinely upset about it too
Awesome, wrestling is a joke but I'll go watch Ronda get beat up and booed just for the lulz. She run outta the building with the purple pillow on her face? Would be the cherry on top

I miss genuinely dislikeable wmma fighters like Shayna and Magana. Now we've got people hating on whoever is champ.

MMA fans can be bad st times but any hate Shayna got was pretty deserved. She came into tuf acting like no one deserved to breathe the same air as her, and then got finished by an unknown at the time in Pena. She went on to get destroyed in all of her fights but still acted like she was a gift that none of us were worthy of. Good riddance.
Good Riddance indeed!!!

MMA fans can be bad st times but any hate Shayna got was pretty deserved. She came into tuf acting like no one deserved to breathe the same air as her, and then got finished by an unknown at the time in Pena. She went on to get destroyed in all of her fights but still acted like she was a gift that none of us were worthy of. Good riddance.

Bethe Correia stopped her with punches.

{<jordan}

She’s not stable and never has been. She reacts very poorly when she’s not being coddled and everyone isn’t telling her that she’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened.
She is the good guy (face) but they don't like her or just sick of her. It happens to most wrestlers in their career but you know how sensitive RR is.

You guys realize it is scripted, right?

lmfao hating on WWE for being fake but you're all over this one and think Honda was legit bothered by the outcome. It's hilarious.

John Cena has been getting booed most of his career in WWE, he was still the biggest draw and merchandise seller, then it was Roman Reigns (until he got cancer), they booed Charlotte Flair (Ric Flair's daughter) because they liked someone else better, the same with Ronda, especially at these big events that seem to bring in the more hardcore fanbase, they seem to go against someone they think is being pushed above someone from the independent scene, basically they hate you more if they think Vince McMahon is pushing you above who they want to see as the hero.

Brock Lesner barely shows up and let's Paul Heyman do his talking, so it doesn't bother him if they cheer or boo him, he gets paid either way.

Some girl named Charlotte was hitting Ronda with the kendo sick and hit her nect with a steel chair. The whole crowd was shouting thank you Charlotte and booing the fuck outta Ronda. You could tell she got genuinely upset about it too
I agree. Ronda took the boos to heart because it's still real to her, damnit.

I don't know if it was because the crowd was just pro-Smackdown or legit don't want to cheer for Ronda.

I don't get why Ronda is upset. Getting any kind of loud reaction is great for a wrestler. If the crowd was silent or bored then that would be bad.

Because Ronda is very mentally weak. Well maybe not mentally weak as far as being obsessed with being good, whether it's judo or MMA, she's mentally strong to train hard and push for being #1.

But she's mentally weak in that she has this obsession with being accepted and liked. She cannot stand anyone who takes attention from her and takes any tiny insult (even in a scripted "sport" like WWE) as a personal insult to her.

Can you imagine how she'd handle an actual insult war from someone like Conor or Chael or Covington? She nearly $hit herself on TUF when Tate made some comment about how Ronda sucked at boxing and couldnt' even hit a heavy bag properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back