Shayna dissing UFC fans...

Is she though?

Maybe she’s just telling truth.

Conor haters are even more loyal.

The best part is half of the haters don't even hate Conor. They enjoy his fights they just know his limitations. That's me. People always think I'm a hater but I really just like his fights and know where he stands.

I dont know but when you align yourself with Ronda Rousey who did the promotion of "not being a Do Nothing Bitch" then loses and literally becomes one and says she was suicidal. Fans aren't gonna be loyal. Also Shayna lets be honest was a mediocre fighter at an even worse time for WMMA. i am sure MMA fans weren't fickle. They really just hated you guys. Good for her she found something else to do.

Last edited:
Why was she booed and wrestling is fake man.

Some girl named Charlotte was hitting Ronda with the kendo sick and hit her nect with a steel chair. The whole crowd was shouting thank you Charlotte and booing the fuck outta Ronda. You could tell she got genuinely upset about it too

Joining an organization with scripted outcomes really turned her win-loss record around

Last edited:
All for some good Ronda hate, but jeez, a lot of you suck at it.

<FookIsThatGuy> Genuinely, who da fook is that? Never mind I don't care to find out either way.

Seriously, honestly, I really don't know who the fuck this guy is

MMA fans can be bad st times but any hate Shayna got was pretty deserved. She came into tuf acting like no one deserved to breathe the same air as her, and then got finished by an unknown at the time in Pena. She went on to get destroyed in all of her fights but still acted like she was a gift that none of us were worthy of. Good riddance.

She's 100% correct here. For the most part, wrestling fans support their wrestlers.

Some girl named Charlotte was hitting Ronda with the kendo sick and hit her nect with a steel chair. The whole crowd was shouting thank you Charlotte and booing the fuck outta Ronda. You could tell she got genuinely upset about it too
Awesome. WWE fans just earned some respect in my book.

Back