Shayna dissing UFC fans...

This.

Us hardcore wrasslen fans can really appreciate the technical skill of 2 sweaty dudes in their underwear exchanging headlocks and standing arm locks.

To be fair, it wasn't that long ago mma/grappling bouts comprised of two sweaty dudes that were exchanging submissions in their underwear. Watch Josh Barnett vs Dean Lister and tell me those budgie smugglers pass no homo comfort regulation standards.

What the hell does shayna know about ufc fans? She never had any...Did she think she got some by getting TKOd to a leg kick!!!!???? Because I have always ben a fan of BJ and Shogun through the many losses and beat downs i have never ever stopped cheering for them and Buying Merchandise and PPVs to see them....Life time fan of them two

I don't get why Ronda is upset. Getting any kind of loud reaction is great for a wrestler. If the crowd was silent or bored then that would be bad.

I used to wish her success in MMA since she was pretty much old guard as far as wmma was concerned. Until I found out what an entitled attitude she had. She didn't have the skill and was outcast. Now she throws salt at the UFC every opportunity she can find to do so. There's plenty of practices of the UFC to call them on, but she seems to accept little responsibility for the her career trajectory.

As though she was some top fighter that was just cast off by the UFC and the fans. {<diva}

I delighted when Ronda couldn't even maintain character and started trying to chirp with some guy in the crowd on the verge of tears while going up the ramp. Way to make yourself look strong LOL

She wasn't fun to watch, wasn't much of a personality, nothing about her stood out. You can't even say she was a really sweet girl that everyone wanted to be around, at least she'd have a redeeming quality. No idea what this woman is complaining about.

Shayna had 1 chance to gain fans. She goes on tuf. Gets matched up with Juliana Pena, says Pena isn't on her level and brings in her stupid card gimmick. Then joins this stupid horse women pact. I think she meant well n all but that season made her look stupid, can't blame the fans for disliking her.

Says the woman who has never had a single fan. Ever.

I honestly cannot recall anybody with as much arrogance as she had on TUF, I mean Bruce Leroy was arrogant but he actually won his fight in the house.

Perhaps I’m forgetting somebody else who was very agrrogant in there but Shayna, like you said felt like she was a gift to that house and really didn’t think Pena belonged in the cage with her. Good riddance indeed

That was the last season of TUF I watched . I remember that Shayna chick acting like she was way too good for the show, then getting beat my every random chick with zero fighting skills. What an embarrassment.

Wrestling fans can be very fickle about who the wwe decides to push and can turn on the perceived “face” of the company in a heartbeat. I remember when they got tired of having John Cena crammed down their throats and I think the same thing is happening to Rousey now. The thing is that I don’t think Rousey has nowhere near the thick skin to take the heat they’ll throw at her though.

She thinks Ronda was popular in the ufc because she had fans but in reality viewers and buyers just wanted to see her lose because of her bad attitude.

Back