Shayna dissing UFC fans...

She got TKO’ed by Betch Coheya - did she think UFC fans would like her? What’s there to support?

Juliana fucked her up on TUF and she's just mad about that...

She's right. There's plenty of examples where the crowd will boo someone relentlessly but the second they start winning they'll jump ship and start cheering them instead.

It's funny how almost all of the criticisms people make of wrestling fans are usually much more true of MMA fans.

doesnt make sense why wwe fans would boo their favourite actors, they just follow the scripts

Conor haters are even more loyal.
Nah.....I am neither a hugger or a hater......once money changed him though he let his ego takeover. Look at other fighters that have made millions....not a lot but still....for example....the most complete MMA fighter to this date in history...GSP, he hasn't let being set for life money wise change him

shayne was a shit fighter and is a trailer park 2 at best. She's lucky incels like that fake garbage otherwise she'd be working overnight at a 7-11.

Pro wrestling has a lot more hardcore fans, the bulk of the mma community is full of casuals who don't appreciate the sport. Hence why whenever grappling exchanges take place in big headliners the crowd instantly starts booing.

Pro wrestling has a lot more hardcore fans, the bulk of the mma community is full of casuals who don't appreciate the sport. Hence why whenever grappling exchanges take place in big headliners the crowd instantly starts booing.

Just stop lol

You are such an imbecile

Uhm, just because no UFC fans are her fans it doesn't mean UFC fans are as a whole disloyal or bad.

If she has no UFC fans it is because she is an utterly mediocre and uncharismatic fighter by today's standards.

Last edited:
She mad because Ronda was booed out of the stadium last night after getting her ass beat.

Ronda fought last night? I tought she's retired and doing pro wrestling now. Where did she fight?{<huh}

MMA fans can be bad st times but any hate Shayna got was pretty deserved. She came into tuf acting like no one deserved to breathe the same air as her, and then got finished by an unknown at the time in Pena. She went on to get destroyed in all of her fights but still acted like she was a gift that none of us were worthy of. Good riddance.

I honestly cannot recall anybody with as much arrogance as she had on TUF, I mean Bruce Leroy was arrogant but he actually won his fight in the house.

Perhaps I’m forgetting somebody else who was very agrrogant in there but Shayna, like you said felt like she was a gift to that house and really didn’t think Pena belonged in the cage with her. Good riddance indeed

Just stop lol

You are such an imbecile

Instead of the childish name calling, how about you offer a rebuttal and explain how I'm wrong ? Go watch Khabib vs Conor, DC vs Anderson and so on. GSP might be an exception.

Very few people watch one pro wrestling event a year or so, continually...millions of people across the world only tune for a huge headline boxing or mma fight once or twice a year.

Last edited:

This.

Us hardcore wrasslen fans can really appreciate the technical skill of 2 sweaty dudes in their underwear exchanging headlocks and standing arm locks.

Why was she booed and wrestling is fake man.
Holy shit really!!! How the fuck have they managed to keep this from everyone for so long, this is a god damn outrage!!

You're going to be bigger than Snowden for exposing this unbelievable corruption, if I were you I'd sleep with one eye open dude, you've probably upset some pretty powerful people with this down right shocking revelation.

The world as we know it may never be the same thanks to you!!

Back