Share your unpopular UFC opinions

So.. what would the benefit be? It would look completely retarded, for one.

Cuts is the other popular issue with elbows and it could dull the point.

If knee pads are the step needed to allowed grounded knees, it's worth the price.

Hendo won the rematch against Bisping and should have retired as champ.

There was left a vacuum after Anderson/Hendo/Vitor And do on got old, And Mw is at its weakest ever. We now have a bunch of guys that never really made until the best guys got old.

We have just had Bisping as champ, And every other medio WW see What is going on, And is moving up to try their luck. We just had 3 WWs in the top 5, And two of them even captured the belt.

I actually enjoy so called "boring" decision fighters (the good ones at least), like GSP, Usman, Woodley, Jon Fitch, Curtis Blaydes, Wonderboy, etc. I definitely wouldn't want EVERY fighter to fight this way, but I enjoy and appreciate the beauty in them knowing what it takes to get a W and having the discipline and fight IQ to execute a gameplan and pull off the win. It also makes you enjoy and appreciate the true "stand and bang" fights that much more.

carlos newton vs pele is the best MMA fight of all-time

mma was better before tuf

Garbrandt is a better fighter than TJ and TJ got lucky.
MM would beat TJ.
TJ is overrated.

Mark Hunt would beat Francis Ngannou

PVZ new boobs look great

Nunes is a beast and i hope she is champ for a long time.

w1sQdu7.jpg

It's hyperbole in that it doesn't mean every single person and PEDs arent necessarily the same as steroids. It's a common belief but is also very unpopular because a lot of people don't want to believe their heroes have feet of clay.

Aaron Chalmers, reality star will sign with the UFC in 2019. He won't become champ but will be a top 10 gatekeeper after 2 years.

The WMMA Reebok outfits are not tight enough and make the girls look like boys.

Reebok should do better.

Rhonda was legitimately incredible, and had she not mentally collapsed, would still be a top five fighter, if not the champ.

Aaron Chalmers, reality star will sign with the UFC in 2019. He won't become champ but will be a top 10 gatekeeper after 2 years.
You are dreaming. He is taking it seriously but there's nothing to indicate he could become a top 10 fighter at all

Couldn't care bout PEDs anymore.

Fighters past histories, current antics or problems - don't care - Just Bleed!

Back