Share your unpopular UFC opinions

P4P doesnt exist and that term should be erased from all discussions.

Elbow/knee pads/wraps are not a crazy idea.

Jacare has been fucked over repeatedly for over 5 years.

I like the cut of your jib..
giphy.gif

I suck at these but:

George Sotiropoulos deserved a title shot after winning his first 6 UFC fights.

LOVED that dude until...

- Bisping is one of the UFC GOATs

- Kevin Lee will beat Khabib

- Rogan/Goldie was by far the best commentary duo UFC has ever had

- UFC was at it's peak when steriods were overlooked

- GSP deserved the W against Hendricks

- McGregor beats Aldo 9/10 times
Yeah the last one is a bit far fetched now in all fairness, as if Aldo could ever beat McGoat.????

Dana did a great job.

*at least until he swallowed conors balls.

Aldo should have gotten an automatic rematch with Conor.

The UFC font and music is old and should be phased out. They shouldn't have went back to the old bring the pain song, but instead they should have tried more songs until one stuck.

UFC owes Frank Mir $50,000 for knocking out CroCop. It was the only KO on that card and that was back when they gave a "KO of the night bonus". They didn't give it to him because it was a boring fight up till the KO.

Hmm.. what makes you think so? Seems like a downright terrible idea.

Whats the issue? I've seen grapplers use them all the time without getting in the way, despite what MMA fans want to tell me. Grapplers seem to favor them in MMA.

-Robbie rightfully won against Condit. At worse it was a draw with the 3rd being 10-10

-Romero's gas tank is not nearly as bad as everyone is saying. He unloaded against Jacare in the first and was gassed after but people fail to understand that. They see a gassed fighter = he has bad cardio, doesn't matter how much energy he spent. Idiots

That this thread has been done too many times before.

Whats the issue? I've seen grapplers use them all the time without getting in the way, despite what MMA fans want to tell me. Grapplers seem to favor them in MMA.

So.. what would the benefit be? It would look completely retarded, for one.

The Matt Serra that beat GSP, would beat Conor.

Randy was the better fighter between him and Chuck both times he lost, something happened right before (eyepoke---> Randy came back more aggressive; Randu slips on the Xyience logo ---> panics and throws a punch instead of covering up and Chuck connects).

McGregor would fall like Pettis if he fought challengers like he's supposed to - and this would have happened before getting the belt if he had to climb like everybody else. Possibly even a Teymur could dispatch of him.

People should shut the actual fuck up about GSP "ducking" at middleweight. Fuck that shit. This fucking guy was "champion"
<15>! He got lucky against Rockdouche who took him lightly and fucked the division up. Complain about him instead of GSP. GSP provided a service to the sport and its fans. Bisping was not, by any means, a standup beltholder. He was a blackeye to the division.

If you don't know as much about current MMA right now, so what. The UFC taking everything over is killing the quality of the sport, and has been for some time. MMA thrived with variety and different platforms to showcase fighters.
They went from the Super Bowl of Mixed Martial Arts to a full NFL season, CFL season, and Arena league season.
It's stale and unimaginative, and many of these fighters will go nowhere anyway.

Tyron Woodley is not a bad champion. The "Racist! Huehue" people are easily as big of, if not bigger, bigger assholes (although he was an asshole for inviting that kind of talk in). His last two fights were at least half on his opponents for one not engaging, and the other shooting like 57 times against a D1 all american (those guys fight to the end against takedowns - chain wrestling is a requirement to score almost every takedown).

If Aldo is going to fight, he should take time off and box to sharpen his hands. Otherwise he should just can-crush, or quit.

Back