Share your unpopular UFC opinions

lol man we’re not going to agree no matter what and that’s fun. He wasn’t more popular as everyone didn’t like him..a lot of folks hated him. That said he was responsible for the ufc leveling up as a whole. You can dismiss that if you like..I don’t.

He also held that defense record for a long time until Miocic finally surpassed it and props to him

Reminder this thread is called “unpopular opinions...”

What do you mean by this? That Lesnar was so good that he caused a general increase in the overall talent of MMA?

These 3 kinda go together.
- Decision wins are gifts and not real wins.
- If a fight goes all the way it should always be a draw.
- MMA doesn't need judges.

What do you mean by this? That Lesnar was so good that he caused a general increase in the overall talent of MMA?

Since you’re curious...

He was so good overall that not only did he increase the overall profile of the UFC and make it more meaningful in the realm of American sport but, more relevant to his greatness. There has been a talent increase but it was largely coincidental with him being a small factor.

He also was the guy who gave the HW belt the kind of gravitas it has today. You can agree or disagree but Brock was the champion that really got people finally saying that the UFC HW champ is the “baddest man on the planet”. Cain benefited from that immediately and miocic benefits from that today.

ITS A SPORT!!

Its not a fight.... it doesnt matter who gets beat more.... its a sport that has rules to win dumbass!!

I think the exact opposite. It's meant to be a fight.

Less rules are needed. I hate rounds. I love tournaments, especially multiple fights in one night.

HW is the most important division and the divisions get less important the further away from HW they are.

Tyron Woodley's run with the WW belt will never be remembered

UFC fighters doing WWE style promos are good for the sport, and I like to see more

Chael Sonnen is still the greatest thrash talker in the game, he has amazing material and he never even use the "fuck" word in his content.

Mackenzie Dern is fat, even after weightcut.

Last edited:
MMA has questionable athletes.

Here is a basketball GOAT standing there with no basic reaction to move and looks like he gets rocked by an incredibly sloppy punch that makes them look like D level athletes. (american ball sports massively over exagurated)

tenor.gif

That;s Kobe Bryant getting hit whos classed as one of the top basketball athletes ever, looks very D level, doesn't even have the basic response time to move out of the way of some shit punches and even lowers his hands for the second strike to land AKA is a pussy that could never fight and would look like an unathletic bum when limbs start flying (as he does in this clip) Come on admit it, the guy on the left is classed as one of the most A level athletes in basketball.. if you didnt know who he was and i showed you a clip and said hes a guy wanting to get into MMA and hes got 3 years, you would laugh your fucking ass off and say he has no chance.

giphy.gif

Heres another one of the 'GOAT' basketballers playing pretend but looks incredibly uncoordinated even when his target is right infront of him stationary, yet again, would look completely D level in the fight game. Im telling you.. theres a reason these dudes play ball.

Fighting makes people look bad.. easy to look good when you throw balls around and do sprints with 0 fear of KO or major pain in a team sport.

UFC is a sport where cheating basicly is allowed by the refs and comissions

Back