Shamefully we're just condemning Jon Jones before the process is done?

I'd show up in my baby blue's, take my shirt off, and spin it round my head like a helicopter.
Lol depending on the side of Durham you might literally get shot
[<dunn]
and not because of Duke/UNC beef either

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty
I don't normally bash fellow sherdoggers- or anyone for that matter but YOU'RE NOT TOO BRIGHT.
....and I actually apologize for that.

I don't normally bash fellow sherdoggers- or anyone for that matter but YOU'RE NOT TOO BRIGHT.
....and I actually apologize for that.
Be nicer to your fellow man I should think.
If you're going to do something you know you'll have to apologize for, it's probably better not to do it.

But that's just how some of us were raised
<{fry}>

Its the same for all, i remember how people was on Vitors face....

Dick pills...

Suspect T/E ratios...

Hiding under the cage...

Basically admitting he did them on fs1. I beat him off the steroids.

Admitted it on Twitter, possibly unintentionally. He has been known to post while fucked up

Questionable history with other things.

Actually it did Jon. Thats what steroids do. Make you feel stronger, more invincible, and more killer instinct. Moron.

Be nicer to your fellow man I should think.
If you're going to do something you know you'll have to apologize for, it's probably better not to do it.

But that's just how some of us were raised
<{fry}>
You know what......youre right and I truly apologize.

Wrong

The court of public opinion continues to pass judgement without facts or evidence under false assumptions.

He still has the right to the benefit of the doubt, and rational reasonable fans will give it to him.
How do you know the assumptions are false?

They're all on dope. Jones was stupid enough to get caught so gets what he deserves.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....

...again.
hes not in a court of law so that doesnt really apply lol also we already know hes guilty he failed the test (the trial if you would like) twice in 2 indepedent test

i just realized your a flat earther even though you have access to the internet your just not very bright i will stop participating in this conversation now since i actually semi value my free time and facts and evidence mean absoulutley nothing to you

i just realized your a flat earther even though you have access to the internet your just not very bright i will stop participating in this conversation now since i actually semi value my free time and facts and evidence mean absoulutley nothing to you
<LynchWink>

Lol...and I just re-apologized cause I felt bad
Some dumb guy making you feel bad for calling him dumb. Don't feel bad for these dumb mother fuckers. They just suck you in. That dude is waiting for Jones C and D sample. No need to feel sorry for him.

Some dumb guy making you feel bad for calling him dumb. Don't feel bad for these dumb mother fuckers. They just suck you in. That dude is waiting for Jones C and D sample. No need to feel sorry for him.
That was pretty funny ,bro-ski

If it quacks like duck , walks like duck and moves like a duck then it must be a ... panda?!? Come on man all signs have been there it's not the first time and I'm sure at this point won't be the last

I got a PhD in pseudo-science from Bro University, and a Law Degree from watching Judge Judy.

Guilty as fuck!!!

Back