Shamefully we're just condemning Jon Jones before the process is done?

I can't believe there are people still naive.

You are a sales person's wet dream.

Horrible troll attempt. Fight has already been over turned. He will never fight again.

What does going to a school that's known for basketball and literally nothing else have anything to do with this.
Jon wasn't a basketball player their so Coach K(the unofficial president of the school) is probably mad at him.

You go too far, sir.

Fair enough honestly

Dick pills...

Suspect T/E ratios...

Hiding under the cage...

Basically admitting he did them on fs1. I beat him off the steroids.

Admitted it on Twitter, possibly unintentionally. He has been known to post while fucked up

Questionable history with other things.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY....

...again.

The part of the process that finds wrongdoing is complete. All that's left is the part of the process where the very few cases with extenuating circumstances come to light and the vast majority of cheaters try to convince people they've got extenuating circumstances.

Only good Sade project was the mashup with MF Doom.
Bs8vCF_CcAA-P7d.jpg

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty

We are not pretending he is automatically a cheater. We are simply dealing with the reality that both his A and B urine samples tested positive for turinabol, which is a banned PED.

It doesn't matter whether it was in a high enough dose to be effective.

How it got there is almost irrelevant. If he was taking a tainted supplement or a tainted dick pill, he is responsible for what he ingests. Enough with the dog-ate-my-homework nonsense.

We don't know that he was clean during out of competition tests. We know that no substances were detected. That doesn't make him clean. It ignores the possibility that he beat tests. Many athletes did (think Lance Armstrong).

The PED expert you cite is a hired gun retained by Jones' legal team. Propaganda.

At some point you need to face reality. This is his second PED failure. His last excuse of dick pills was laughable.

Wrong

The court of public opinion continues to pass judgement without facts or evidence under false assumptions.

He still has the right to the benefit of the doubt, and rational reasonable fans will give it to him.

without facts or evidence?

he pissed hot. fact, and we have evidence that he cheated because he pissed hot.

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty
Both samples have come back dirty as Matt Lindland's jockstrap. Jon is a scumbag cheater and has given the pooch a hateful screwing.

Will the facts come out?

Do you believe the dickpill story? Seems pretty goofy to me.

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to "tainted supplements". But when it happens twice consecutively.... less forgiving.

He gets an opportunity to tell his side of the story, I just hope it's a good one.

You are absolutely right. The "facts" will never come out. Jon Jones will give his version. Those aren't facts. The facts we have right now are that he failed a second PED test in a 15 months.

Back