Shamefully we're just condemning Jon Jones before the process is done?

He was framed by Conor McGregor so he could become undisputed MMA goat.... that's why Dana is sidelining MM and trying to toss him to Dillashaw, MM is next.

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty
it was in both samples and tbol is illegal to possess so it defitley didnt come from a supplement so what other choice do i have but to believe something there is proof in support of instead of you saying conspiracy with absolutley no evidence ... yeah im pretty sure we all know the answer to that.

Both samples have come back dirty as Matt Lindland's jockstrap. Jon is a scumbag cheater and has given the pooch a hateful screwing.
Matt Lindland's jockstrap? That's a strawman if I've ever seen one.

Matt's jock is as clean as the driven snow

All I know is that you won't come to Durham and say that.
kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

This guy couldn't even handle the nerds in dentistry school here at UNC, let alone some Duke grads.

I love that there is still reasonable people out there.

The true feelings coming out. People keep bringing up his past behavior as justification in assuming his guilt in this particular situation.

1- Young guy liked to party and did drugs... Doesn't that description fit for most of us?

2- DUI... I bet every person in this forum has driven under the influence, only difference is some people are lucky enough to never have to face the consequence of such recklessness.

3- Hit somebody... and panicked. People want to make it seem like he knew he hit a pregnant woman, htf do you know that?! As far as he knew he had a collision and he was in big trouble... he panicked... he ran. Nobody here ever panicked and ran instead of facing the music?!

4- He experimented with some sex pills. Honestly, who here hasn't tried that shit off the shelf at the gas station... Who here knew that stuff contained ingredients that are illegal in competition?!

Young men gon' young men. Stop trying to crucify this one because really, he ain't that bad.

Didn't like him the first 3-4 times, this really doesn't even matter other than how long he should get banned. Should be life in my opinion.

Presumption of innocence? This isn't a courtroom. In the real world, we analyze the evidence presented and draw reasonable conclusions thereon. Here's the evidence, both direct and circumstantial: he's now popped twice; he's had very sketchy T/E ratios in the past; and we've all heard about him hiding under the cage to avoid testers. The reasonable conclusion to be drawn from this evidence is that he's been dirty for longer than you'd like to admit.

Also, at a certain point, you lose the benefit of the doubt. Given the evidence I've already mentioned, and all of his transgressions outside of MMA, I'd say you be an absolute fool to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Wrong

The court of public opinion continues to pass judgement without facts or evidence under false assumptions.

He still has the right to the benefit of the doubt, and rational reasonable fans will give it to him.
No he doesn't. He is a longtime cheater who has been caught multiple times as a drug using cheater. The guy has been using for years. he hides under a cage 8 hours to avoid a drug test, he gets tested and has the testosterone levels of a 9 year old girl, he gets high cocaine and hits a pregnant women then flees the scene of an accident, tests positive for clomiphene and letrozole to block estrogen due to the steroids he has taking but was able to cycle out of his system , and now gets caught for turinabol.

This isn't a one off or an outlier, this is exibit E in 5 separate occasions where he has cheated or taken drugs that are banned.

Back