Shamefully we're just condemning Jon Jones before the process is done?

Yeah guys, we should just not talk about the elephant in the room and wait a year for it to be fully investigated before we comment on the situation. That totally sounds fun amirite?

Really want to respond, but for the life of me cannot tell who is sincere and who is trolling. ThatKid, you have really confused me.

We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition

Wasnt this explained ? Turinabol had a short halflife and therefore it made sense to use it right before the fight. Im too lazy to check out the actual facts but i think it was something like that.

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty

That's all I've been saying as well.
Wait until they find all there's to find.
There were (recent) cases of fighters found with banned substances that were not guilty at all...

...but it seems in society (and in here way more than average), people are fast to judge, fast to hate before due process....

As others have said, ... he's a pretty hard fucking guy to defend at this point.

Wrong
He still has the right to the benefit of the doubt

I agree with this obviously. He has rights

and rational reasonable fans will give it to him.

I disagree with the assumption that you are not reasonable if you personally dont give him the benefit of the doubt in an out of court setting. Its actually reasonable NOT to believe him given his history

OP is the biggest jones nuthugger. Dude is literally sewn on to his ballsack.

also 2/10 trolling. git gud

No matter how loud the defense is for JJ...his past behavior is much louder for the time being.

I am just pissed that we wont see him fight Stipe. Thought he had cleaned up. SMH.

I guess the CSAC is jumping to conclusions too by changing DC/Jones II to a NC and giving the belt back to Cormier?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz

Dana ain't paying me USADA money so... fuck Jon that roiding, cheating, coke snorting, no condoms stripper fucking goof.

If I were Jones, I'd be banking on the full ban for this result regardless of any possible explanation. He should know by now that his sordid history will speak volumes to the weight of the sentence.

He really has nothing more to lose by coming clean and admitting everything he may have done. He's going to be banned no matter what he says.

What is this nonsense?

What about presumption of innocence?

People are pretending that Jones is automatically a cheater, and it doesn't make any sense

ALL we know is that Turinabol was in his system
We don't know if it was a high enough dose to be effective, we don't know how it got there, we don't know if a supplement was just tainted. We know he was clean during out of competition tests, but was caught in competition something that even the CSAC director said was very strange, Novitsky implied as much as well, and a PED expert says that the tests lack credibility

But yet all you internet experts are out here thinking you know exactly how it went down

There will be a lot of crow to eat when USADA has to give him the minimum because he has a reasonable reason for Turinabol being in his system

I for one will reserve my judgement and treat the man as innocent until he has been PROVEN guilty

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Wrong

The court of public opinion continues to pass judgement without facts or evidence under false assumptions.

He still has the right to the benefit of the doubt, and rational reasonable fans will give it to him.

Wrong? No you idiot, the court of public opinion has had enough evidence. See the pools.

56452945.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

sosa.jpg

Vitor-Belfort-Steroid-Cycle.png

This sport was born with peds. It's gonna take a while to clean it up. I hope everyone enjoys it as much after its "clean". MMA is in a rough patch....mostly because of high expectations.

He "just happened" to pop for PED maskers and then "just happened" to pop for tbol

Yeah this one is real tough to figure out

Back