Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Premier of my province got in shit for a joke he made about a woman’s shoes.

what i meant to say was knowing whether or not someone wishes to be touched, is not such a blurred line. if you have any social intelligence you know this naturally, or your parents should've raised you better.

Ah... KNOWING whether or not someone wishes to be touched is not a blurredline, you simply know this if you have social intelligence. Okay...

you can't touch without consent.

Why are you ASKING if you know the answer?

*She wants to be touched, I KNOW this.*

"Excuse me... may I please kiss you on your lips?"

Yeah, you don't know shit. Women friendzone beta cucks like you. A woman doesn't want to be asked for shit like this, it kills the moment and puts a lot of pressure on her. It's not the least bit romantic. A girl who is signaling to a dude that she is into him is going to melt into the guy when he moves in for a kiss WITHOUT asking. You start asking for permission for every move, then you're one of those pussies without a backbone and women avoid dudes like you or they use them.

I spent a lot of time in the dating scene, and BY FAR the most successful men were men who acted confidently. The LEAST successful men were beta cucks like you who asked the woman for her permission for every little thing.

And even though I KNOW you'll attempt this, I am not suggesting a guy just go up to random girls grabbing their asses and tits while slipping the tongue to 50 girls a night.

Lol.
This is such silly nonsense.

Of course it's a blurred line. Almost every sexual interaction between human beings (at least, those outside of established relationships) is fraught with blurred lines.
As long as at least a semblance of respect is maintained the blurred lines and uncertainty are half the damn fun.

You have no way of knowing without trying. You could intuit the other person's receptivity, and you may even be pretty good at it and guess right 9/10 times, but you're still just guessing and your tenth attempt might not be welcome by its recipient.

I only quoted this statement so that it could stand alone to highlight its own ironic uselessness.

You know what you're talking about. Tonni is a cuck.

like i insinuated earlier, i think it's specifically for people with low social skills. there's also a list of non-consent signs, such as turning away in disgust, pushing your hand away etc.

you could also just not grope people in bars and use some common sense.

so you're saying that the way to go is just to grope people and see if they're okay with it?

would you also start humping people just to see if they're okay with it? how about peeing on them to check if they have a fetish?

No one said that, you ignoramus.

Dude, you're clearly a complete dweeb who doesn't know shit.

I kissed my wife on our first date, but i never asked for consent. It just happened as a result of us both being animals who were sexually attracted. I think if i had asked permission we wouldnt be together...

RAPIST! lol

Lol at asking anytime you touch a female.

Any guy who has asked a female before kissing her on a date or at a social event knows better now. Ladies don't dig guys who ask stupid shit like that

Did a guy just say humping in here?

My friends kid got a two day suspension from school because he referred to a instagram pic of a fellow student as hot af. He simply put “you’re hot af” . The girl didn’t complain,it was a fellow student who saw it that did.

Was probably Tonni

Touching with out consent can be assault depending on location and her opinion. Law is pretty clear here, any touch with out consent is assault.

WTF.

Guy: Can I hold your hand?

Female: OK(why is he asking me this)

Guy: Can I put my arm around you?

Female: Ummm. Ok(This guy is kinda creepy)

Guy: Can I touch your neck and try for a lip to lip close mouthed kiss, followed by a light French kiss?

Female: Get away from me! You are a total Creep, Rational Poster!!

Doesn't one have to know that an action will be unwelcome or create an environment of intimidation in order for it to qualify as harassment?

If so, touching someone's ass only qualifies as harassment after you know that they do not want their ass touched.
I think it's pretty safe to assume that the vast majority of women don't want their ass touched by random creeps.

TS outed himself as the following:

-Basement dweller
-Potential rapist

Neither, but you did out yourself as a moron beta male cuckhold.

Look at how worked up you dweebs get at the notion that you can make a move on a woman without asking her first.

"Hey, would it displease you to allow me the pleasure of holding your hand?"

You total dweebs. ONLY beta make cucks would think that you should ask a girl for her permission before any move.

Girls typically don't like this. Certainly they don't want every horny dude grabbing at them, that was NEVER what I said. But if you are flirting with a girl, she is reciprocating, and you're both enjoying yourself and both appear mutually interested, there is absolutely nothing wrong with tickling her or pulling her on your lap or something similar. If you think there is, then you MUST be one of those poor saps who sat in the corner watching me successfully flirt with the object of your affection. Bet it hurt going home alone that night, and all the others, right?

If a man is having this scenario with a apparently mutually interested woman and he pulls her into his lap as they're goofing off together and she gets up and says, "Nope" then what you did is not sexual harassment, it is a MISREAD of the situation. As long as you STOP then there is no issue or should be no issue. If you continue anyway after she makes it clear that this was a step too far, then you probably deserve an asswhipping.

Lol at asking anytime you touch a female.

Any guy who has asked a female before kissing her on a date or at a social event knows better now. Ladies don't dig guys who ask stupid shit like that

EXACTLY!

You can spot the inexperienced delusional male girlfriends when they not only suggest that you do this, but demand that you do this or you're some kind of sexual predator or harasser. If a girl is into you the LAST thing she's going to want is for you to ask her before you make any move. I tried that shit when I was a kid, and it always turned out bad. On the reverse, when I just made the move on a girl I thought was digging me... much success.

Besids, if a girl EXPECTED me to ask before every little thing... I'd like to know so I can dump her and move on. That's a nightmare waiting to happen.

WTF.

Guy: Can I hold your hand?

Female: OK(why is he asking me this)

Guy: Can I put my arm around you?

Female: Ummm. Ok(This guy is kinda creepy)

Guy: Can I touch your neck and try for a lip to lip close mouthed kiss, followed by a light French kiss?

Female: Get away from me! You are a total Creep, Rational Poster!!

You, sir, are a welcome addition to this thread of beta cucks.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty safe to assume that the vast majority of women don't want their ass touched by random creeps.

And that was never the suggestion. Only the delusional cucks assumed that this was the argument.

So in these harassment accusations. The victim did not know the accused?

I think most of the crybabies here who feel like they're being cucked by women who are guilty of nothing more than having a spine are severely socially crippled or are completely inept at reading women. Most likely both.

Context matters. If you take a girl out to dinner and a movie and eventually try kissing her, that's not sexual harassment. It is however if she's your coworker and you think that that one time she laughed at one of your jokes means her loins ache for you.

Likewise, if you go out clubbing and a random girl starts grinding against you at the dance floor, it might be ok to touch her ass. She's probably a skank, but maybe that's what you're looking for. It's NOT ok however if she's dancing with her girlfriends and glanced at you one or two times. That doesn't mean she wants to have your babies.

Honestly, you'll find that most men will have absolutely no trouble navigating these admitedly troubled waters with no women freaking out at them. If you find yourself at repeated situations where women are visibly bothered by your advances, it probably means you should get some more experience under your belt before you start aggressively engaging them. You are misjuding social clues and yes, that is your falt.

tl/dr: if you're not good at reading women, don't go out randomly grabbing them by the pussy.

So in these harassment accusations. The victim did not know the accused?
Ok, let's expand. The vast majority of women don't want to have their ass grabbed even by the men they do know.

I mean really, is this such an advanced and complicated concept?

Back