Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Then over throw the law. As that is what they are doing. That is the direction of the laws and its interpretation. Consent for every single step of the way.

Why are you even presuming the initial contact is wanted in the first place? Safest bet is to get actual consent.

The law is what it is. But human life is not always about playing by the "laws" or the "safest bets".

Sometimes one must take a risk. And sometimes this risk falls flat on its face. It certainly has for a lot of people, in recent times.

As long as nobody is actually being physically harmed, I don't really see such a huge problem with people hugging or holding their hands or whatever. Atleast I used to be brought up watching movies about how we should be doing more of that as people, showing more "love" to each other instead of war, but maybe that was all Hollywood bullshit by degenerate perverts.

It doesn't really concern me because I live a rather ascetic, physically detached lifestyle anyway. But as an observer, I could see how this goes wrong.

That sounds rapey.

If that's what you get out of my statements, then so be it.

I just think that the autist generation is bound for some enormous failures due to their utter incapacity to understand human interaction, and the complex nature of it, which cannot be confined into rigid laws. But I suppose we shall see.

Still 2200 miles away from a sea. You are still a Neanderthal who can't control your urges.

My urges? They are in check. I had no problems keeping my cool while your lady was all up on me. I showed you respect and plus, I'm not into plus size.

Damn dude. She may have assaulted me

The law is what it is. But human life is not always about playing by the "laws" or the "safest bets".

Sometimes one must take a risk. And sometimes this risk falls flat on its face. It certainly has for a lot of people, in recent times.

As long as nobody is actually being physically harmed, I don't really see such a huge problem with people hugging or holding their hands or whatever. Atleast I used to be brought up watching movies about how we should be doing more of that as people, showing more "love" to each other instead of war, but maybe that was all Hollywood bullshit by degenerate perverts.

It doesn't really concern me because I live a rather ascetic, physically detached lifestyle anyway. But as an observer, I could see how this goes wrong.

We need to stop rape kissing women while they stare up at us with their eyes closed.

If that's what you get out of my statements, then so be it.

I just think that the autist generation is bound for some enormous failures due to their utter incapacity to understand human interaction, and the complex nature of it, which cannot be confined into rigid laws. But I suppose we shall see.
Don't touch with out consent. It's not hard to understand. Only subhuman Neanderthals don't have control of their urges. It is foolish to presume any initial contact is wanted. Especially with how quick women are to push the rape button with the police and ruin a dudes life.

We need to stop rape kissing women while they stare up at us with their eyes closed.
Get consent before touching. Simple. Besides, why would someone looking up at you with eyes closed be any kind of a consenting action or even invitation?

That sounds rapey.

Complexity is what it is.

We also expect more from certain groups in society.

For example: The man on the street gropes a women and he is probably going to jail, a famous artist gropes a woman, he is a famous artist.

As well, being a famous artist, means by default needing to be more unbound from convention.

Where do those lines of right and wrong fall in the modern world? They are like shifting sand based on the whim of our social leaders.

That is as unfair as the power, corruption, and lines that hold up these systems.

But then again, we should have open eyes to see the complicated truth, or trust in a worthwhile teacher to show us the way.

If a man makes a misjudgment in that regard, he should seek to evaluate what he did wrong, and why he might have misjudged the situation. The woman should, to a degree, be able to comprehend that these sorts of things are going to happen, if we want to uphold a "liberal" sexual environment (not necessarily a priority for me, personally). But it's not going to be in anyone's best interests if the "state" gets immediately involved, not to mention the lynch mob.

When there are allegations of harassment about a public person, I try to look at the context and decipher the patterns. There are some scenarios where I believe a person is an outright scumbag (Weinstein), there are some scenarios where there is room for doubt (Franken).

The mentality that everyone must be judged and punished, only serves to satisfy the individual that is doing the judging. Until he, himself, ends up on the receiving end of the judgment, as many already have. Then, it is no longer such a great idea to automatically assume guilt.

Are kids exempt from sexual harassment? Because if not pretty much every second male has made comments about girls bodies sometime growing up in school. And these accusations are legitimate no matter how many decades old. Just think about this, if you support retroactive accusations as proof of guilt you're potentially criminalizing a large portion of the male population.

We need to get a grip on this stuff.

Don't touch with out consent. It's not hard to understand. Only subhuman Neanderthals don't have control of their urges. It is foolish to presume any initial contact is wanted. Especially with how quick women are to push the rape button with the police and ruin a dudes life.

Sure, I "get" that. But don't you see how Neanderthal that practise itself is? That we need to stick to a rigid plan in order to not completely screw up basic human interaction, or otherwise get fucked by a neo-theocracy which dictates the rules of behaviour?

Is this really the ideal type of conduct between the two genders?

I don't discount that possibility. But I'd encourage people to ponder about the alternatives.

The law is called Yes means yes. Look it up yourself. God, Neanderthals like you are why feminism exists. Sexual deviants like you just can't control your damned urges. Men like that are sad clichés, that belong on a watch list.

Shut up you fraud. Literally no one said anything about not controlling urges. You're essentially lying here because you've got nothing else if you stay on the points actually made. I've no respect for liars.

If a female says something is sexual harassment then it must be, she's the female being harassed, she has the view of it all.
A lot of guys seem to think going up to a female they don't even know and start saying how great her legs, breasts, or arse is, is a way to compliment her and introduce oneself.
' i was saying how great she looked, thats all.'
Some women don't mind depending on the setting of the situation. However i know that lots of females feel intimidated by that type of thing.
Some guys will say, 'i'd love it if a girl came up to me and told me i had a great arse.' OK, but you're not a female, it's different. Many find it very intimidating. We are often talking of a situation where a stranger comes over to a woman in a pub or club, he's had a lot to drink[for Dutch courage] and he is intoxicated and it's easy to see he is.
Introduce yourself and talk about something else.

Also a guy obviously has no knowledge of the history of the girl of course. He doesn't know what's happened to her in life. I had a gf once who was raped by 3 guys and beaten up before and after it. I know for a fact she wouldn't appreciate being approached by a male who starts talking about her body and how sexy it is.
What happened to her really fucked her life up, i was with her almost 4 yrs after the attack [ i was the first intimate relationship she had had since then]and she was very fragile emotionally and didn't have much confidence in herself and she was suspicious of males, i don't blame her.
An incredible amount of females have been sexually assaulted at some time in the lives. Domestic violence too happens far too much. Two women die each week at the hands of a male!

You see, no one here is suggesting or advocating men approach random women and compliment them on their breasts. That you and people like you keep assuming that this is the situation proves how utterly naive and inexperienced you are.

You're not convincing anyone that you're some special good guy putting up this contrived front, you just look like a naive creepy kid putting on an act in order to feel good about yourself and to keep up a public persona.

It's fake. Phony. Dumb nerdy kids and their low self confidence moral posturing. Each one of you cunts posting exposes yourselves as the inexperienced lonely dweebs you are. Your only avenue aside from confronting your flaws is to posture in a way to make others look bad even if you have to fabricate their position for them and attack it. That way you make it look like you're actually on solid ground.

Luckily, even if you can trick women into paying lip service to your ideas ("I'm with you girls! Girl power! Cheer yourselves on and me by default of me cheering you on!") instinctively most women pick up on vibes from guys like you that are like kryptonite to them. The good ones stay the fuck away and don't give you the time of day. The shitty ones might, but they just use you as a doormat.

That's the reassuring part if all of yyiur phony posturing... knowing that you'll always be a failure.

You phony dweebs keep doing what you're doing. All you're doing is making it easier on normal dudes. Less competition.

You ain't kicking anyone's ass, internet warrior. Keep puffing up your weasle chest.

I'm not talking about walking up to a random chick and squeezing her ass. I am talking about a situation that's ongoing between two people flirting together and showing mutual interest.

OK then you dont have anything to worry about.

Grabbing a womans ass and thinking it's ok cuz she didn't say no is like punching someone in the face and claiming it's not assault cuz he didn't say no.

Get consent before touching. Simple. Besides, why would someone looking up at you with eyes closed be any kind of a consenting action or even invitation?

Dude. Have you ever been with a woman? I'm thinking you are trolling at this point

Complexity is what it is.

We also expect more from certain groups in society.

For example: The man on the street gropes a women and he is probably going to jail, a famous artist gropes a woman, he is a famous artist.

As well, being a famous artist, means by default needing to be more unbound from convention.

Where do those lines of right and wrong fall in the modern world? They are like shifting sand based on the whim of our social leaders.

That is as unfair as the power, corruption, and lines that hold up these systems.

But then again, we should have open eyes to see the complicated truth, or trust in a worthwhile teacher to show us the way.
So all that just to defend certain groups not getting in trouble for their deviancy.

Sure, I "get" that. But don't you see how Neanderthal that practise itself is? That we need to stick to a rigid plan in order to not completely screw up basic human interaction, or otherwise get fucked by a neo-theocracy which dictates the rules of behaviour?

Is this really the ideal type of conduct between the two genders?

I don't discount that possibility. But I'd encourage people to ponder about the alternatives.
Neo theocracy? Most of the laws are coming from leftists, and they tend to be atheist.

Besides, outside of hyper horny teenagers, women are not raping men. But men, lot s of men, are raping females. So it stands to reason that the need for rules to guide social conduct are in fact needed. Proven by the absolutely staggering number of rape victims in this country.

What alternatives? It shouldn't be that hard to keep your hands and other parts to yourself. We learned this in preschool.. Or should have..

Shut up you fraud. Literally no one said anything about not controlling urges. You're essentially lying here because you've got nothing else if you stay on the points actually made. I've no respect for liars.

I have not lied once.

Back