Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

I'm not sure why though? Certainly you don't think anyone here is supporting acts like this?

"The problems began in early 2009 when a man named Majed Seif, who lived in the same building where the Arab American Association offices are located, allegedly began stalking Fathelbab.

“He would sneak up on me during times when no one was around, he would touch me, you could hear me scream at the top of my lungs,” Asmi Fathelbab tells TheDC. “He would pin me against the wall and rub his crotch on me.”

You're a buffoon.
but his post was correct.

this idea that if you come home and your wife, GF or someone you are simply dating has to be 'in the mood' at exactly the same time you are or you should never try to convince them otherwise is really something no one with any experience with the other sex would think.

I'm not sure why though? Certainly you don't think anyone here is supporting acts like this?

"The problems began in early 2009 when a man named Majed Seif, who lived in the same building where the Arab American Association offices are located, allegedly began stalking Fathelbab.

“He would sneak up on me during times when no one was around, he would touch me, you could hear me scream at the top of my lungs,” Asmi Fathelbab tells TheDC. “He would pin me against the wall and rub his crotch on me.”

It was to do with the hypocrisy of Sarsour's DC March to accuse Trump, which involved Ashley Judd rapping and eventually kick-starting the #metoo movement. The rabid left is getting a taste of their own medicine with the accusation game. Double check post one *edit for somewhat of an explanation.

Careful, you might destroy his child-like image of his marriage being a situation of complete bliss where every single day they live happily ever after.
I think tonni was off a little in this thread, but I also don't think there's any reason to go slinging yourself around as if the thread is a wasteland of virgins and ugly people at your feet. Your sweeping judgments of posters itt aren't too accurate in my experience.

The pushback against the current trend is appreciated still. It's a major thing, and should be criticized strongly, and accusers need to be held to a high standard. We should continue being careful about believing allegations, and especially careful about dishing out consequences for bad actions that happened a long time ago, provided they weren't really serious or criminal.

It was to do with the hypocrisy of Sarsour's DC March to accuse Trump, which involved Ashley Judd rapping and eventually kick-starting the #metoo movement. The rabid left is getting a taste of their own medicine with the accusation game. Double check post one *edit for somewhat of an explanation.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, this shit ALWAYS comes back on them, because they don't live in reality. They put up a sanctimonious moral front, posturing to everyone else, but in reality it's all a phony show. So when they create this phony standard for their environment eventually they will fail to live up to their own expectations, for exactly the reason that it is not realistic.

I am not talking about legitimate sexual assault or things like that, but I *AM* talking about stupid ideas like, "Always believe the woman" in rape accusations and shit like that.

I think tonni was off a little in this thread, but I also don't think there's any reason to go slinging yourself around as if the thread is a wasteland of virgins and ugly people at your feet. Your sweeping judgments of posters itt aren't too accurate in my experience.

The pushback against the current trend is appreciated still. It's a major thing, and should be criticized strongly, and accusers need to be held to a high standard. We should continue being careful about believing allegations, and especially careful about dishing out consequences for bad actions that happened a long time ago, provided they weren't really serious or criminal.

I am sure you are right, to an extent. But having been here as long as I have, I just don't have it in me to be nice to guys who say the shit they do. I've learned that these aren't people who are going to treat you fairly, they're going to jump right into passing their moral gaze upon you and insinuate if not flat out accuse you of negative things.

It happened immediately. Look at the first responses by guys like Tonni. It was IMMEDIATE moral posturing and judgment. From guys who clearly have next to zip experience in these situations. In my experience, these guys that do this are naive assholes and I quite frankly am not interested in playing nice anymore.

Maybe I should take a nicer approach like you, but nah. Not interested. At best I don't intend to go actively start shit with them, but when they jump in I will be merciless.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, this shit ALWAYS comes back on them, because they don't live in reality. They put up a sanctimonious moral front, posturing to everyone else, but in reality it's all a phony show. So when they create this phony standard for their environment eventually they will fail to live up to their own expectations, for exactly the reason that it is not realistic.

I am not talking about legitimate sexual assault or things like that, but I *AM* talking about stupid ideas like, "Always believe the woman" in rape accusations and shit like that.

I couldn't have said it better.

To go on a personal rabbit trail, it's why Islam pisses me off so much as well as image-heavy forms of Christianity that try to make a pious front. It goes hand in hand with covering up, hypocrisy and endless lying and abuse.

but his post was correct.

this idea that if you come home and your wife, GF or someone you are simply dating has to be 'in the mood' at exactly the same time you are or you should never try to convince them otherwise is really something no one with any experience with the other sex would think.

Shit. Using "the mood" logic. I guess I've been raped also

There are a lot of guys commenting in here that I suspect have not been sexual with many females.

Shit is not always black or white

Kframe and Tonni and Jack and all of the other beta cucks in here on their first day at the sales job:

Beta Cucks: "Hello sir, I'd like to sell you this new program that will improve your computing experience..."

Customer: "No thanks."

Beta Cucks: "Okay!"

Beta Cucks Boss: "Why didn't you close that deal or persist in presenting the benefits of the product?"

Beta Cucks: "No means no. If they don't say yes immediately then it's morally reprehensible to persist. I'm not going to rape them like that. I am a moral paragon!"

Beta Cuck's boss fires them.

When I deal with a salesman on any level, anywhere I go, the first thing I tell them is that if I say no its fucking no and that if they press, even once, they can fuck off and I'm out of there. I mean it too. I obviously dont use the word fuck. I do this because sales tactics are by DESIGN a form of manipulation despite the lies those who craft those techniques tell themselves about them and those they teach. The sales professions are often, usually even, one of the lowest forms of profession on the planet.

Bad example.

When I deal with a salesman on any level, anywhere I go, the first thing I tell them is that if I say no its fucking no and that if they press, even once, they can fuck off and I'm out of there. I mean it too. I obviously dont use the word fuck. I do this because sales tactics are by DESIGN a form of manipulation despite the lies those who craft those techniques tell themselves about them and those they teach. The sales professions are often, usually even, one of the lowest forms of profession on the planet.

Bad example.
HIs example is not bad just because you take a pretty extreme view of things.

You won't find a salesperson in the world worth anything who does not try to change a no to a yes.

Ok mansplainer.

I think it was like totally a non-sexual macroaggression against zhe lol.

This thread needs closed captions for the non-retarded.
aw, I think it's a healthy debate honestly. Been a long time coming.

Shit. Using "the mood" logic. I guess I've been raped also

There are a lot of guys commenting in here that I suspect have not been sexual with many females.

Shit is not always black or white

Whaaat? I've totally put stuff into that place.
I mean right guys? #highfive

Seems the allegations have started to dry up. Was wondering how long it would take for people to move on.

So the carolina panther's owner asks women if he could shave their legs .... not sure if sexual but wtf!

Back