Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Ok, let's expand. The vast majority of women don't want to have their ass grabbed even by the men they do know.

I mean really, is this such an advanced and complicated concept?

Man. You'd be surprised how sexual and aggressive women have become

WTF.

Guy: Can I hold your hand?

Female: OK(why is he asking me this)

Guy: Can I put my arm around you?

Female: Ummm. Ok(This guy is kinda creepy)

Guy: Can I touch your neck and try for a lip to lip close mouthed kiss, followed by a light French kiss?

Female: Get away from me! You are a total Creep, Rational Poster!!
Like it or not, that is the law. I already posted, in this thread what some places are putting up as informational posters. The new way of thin king about rape law is not No means No, but Yes means Yes. The new interpretation of rape law is that you must get consent every single step of the way. Your attempt at clever mocking of the laws in the states were this is now defacto does not detract from the their status as laws. Don't like them, then lobby for them to change.

You, sir, are a welcome addition to this thread of beta cucks.
No he really isn't. That is the law in a growing number of places, mine included. It is a interpretation of existing law that is spreading.. Like it or not, that is how it is now. Don't like it, then lobby to get it changed. Or you know, don't go around touching people with out consent.

No he really isn't. That is the law in a growing number of places, mine included. It is a interpretation of existing law that is spreading.. Like it or not, that is how it is now. Don't like it, then lobby to get it changed. Or you know, don't go around touching people with out consent.

Can you post a couple of court cases where a man was prosecuted for going for an unwanted kiss on a date. Maybe just 1 case

Time for men to wear bodycams on dates

Can you post a couple of court cases where a man was prosecuted for going for an unwanted kiss on a date. Maybe just 1 case
The law is called Yes means yes. Look it up yourself. God, Neanderthals like you are why feminism exists. Sexual deviants like you just can't control your damned urges. Men like that are sad clichés, that belong on a watch list.

If a female says something is sexual harassment then it must be, she's the female being harassed, she has the view of it all.
A lot of guys seem to think going up to a female they don't even know and start saying how great her legs, breasts, or arse is, is a way to compliment her and introduce oneself.
' i was saying how great she looked, thats all.'
Some women don't mind depending on the setting of the situation. However i know that lots of females feel intimidated by that type of thing.
Some guys will say, 'i'd love it if a girl came up to me and told me i had a great arse.' OK, but you're not a female, it's different. Many find it very intimidating. We are often talking of a situation where a stranger comes over to a woman in a pub or club, he's had a lot to drink[for Dutch courage] and he is intoxicated and it's easy to see he is.
Introduce yourself and talk about something else.

Also a guy obviously has no knowledge of the history of the girl of course. He doesn't know what's happened to her in life. I had a gf once who was raped by 3 guys and beaten up before and after it. I know for a fact she wouldn't appreciate being approached by a male who starts talking about her body and how sexy it is.
What happened to her really fucked her life up, i was with her almost 4 yrs after the attack [ i was the first intimate relationship she had had since then]and she was very fragile emotionally and didn't have much confidence in herself and she was suspicious of males, i don't blame her.
An incredible amount of females have been sexually assaulted at some time in the lives. Domestic violence too happens far too much. Two women die each week at the hands of a male!

Neither, but you did out yourself as a moron beta male cuckhold.

Look at how worked up you dweebs get at the notion that you can make a move on a woman without asking her first.

"Hey, would it displease you to allow me the pleasure of holding your hand?"

You total dweebs. ONLY beta make cucks would think that you should ask a girl for her permission before any move.

Girls typically don't like this. Certainly they don't want every horny dude grabbing at them, that was NEVER what I said. But if you are flirting with a girl, she is reciprocating, and you're both enjoying yourself and both appear mutually interested, there is absolutely nothing wrong with tickling her or pulling her on your lap or something similar. If you think there is, then you MUST be one of those poor saps who sat in the corner watching me successfully flirt with the object of your affection. Bet it hurt going home alone that night, and all the others, right?

If a man is having this scenario with a apparently mutually interested woman and he pulls her into his lap as they're goofing off together and she gets up and says, "Nope" then what you did is not sexual harassment, it is a MISREAD of the situation. As long as you STOP then there is no issue or should be no issue. If you continue anyway after she makes it clear that this was a step too far, then you probably deserve an asswhipping.

You had a lot of gems but that one is the best one, mind if I use it?

If a female says something is sexual harassment then it must be, she's the female being harassed, she has the view of it all.
A lot of guys seem to think going up to a female they don't even know and start saying how great her legs, breasts, or arse is, is a way to compliment her and introduce oneself.
' i was saying how great she looked, thats all.'
Some women don't mind depending on the setting of the situation. However i know that lots of females feel intimidated by that type of thing.
Some guys will say, 'i'd love it if a girl came up to me and told me i had a great arse.' OK, but you're not a female, it's different. Many find it very intimidating. We are often talking of a situation where a stranger comes over to a woman in a pub or club, he's had a lot to drink[for Dutch courage] and he is intoxicated and it's easy to see he is.
Introduce yourself and talk about something else.

Also a guy obviously has no knowledge of the history of the girl of course. He doesn't know what's happened to her in life. I had a gf once who was raped by 3 guys and beaten up before and after it. I know for a fact she wouldn't appreciate being approached by a male who starts talking about her body and how sexy it is.
What happened to her really fucked her life up, i was with her almost 4 yrs after the attack [ i was the first intimate relationship she had had since then]and she was very fragile emotionally and didn't have much confidence in herself and she was suspicious of males, i don't blame her.
An incredible amount of females have been sexually assaulted at some time in the lives. Domestic violence too happens far too much. Two women die each week at the hands of a male!

How is a man supposed to know if a woman is a rape victim or not? It's not like that's the first thing you're bound to ask from a woman. "Oh, hi. I'm Adam. By the way, you ever been raped by a guy? Just asking before I say anything possibly offensive" That's not going to happen.

Far more males die at the hands of males, than women, shouldn't I be scared shitless talking to a male myself?

Over the years, we've successfully decreased the number of sexual assaults and gross behaviour, yet it seems that the relations between women only grow more rigid, formal and distant, from the previously "liberated" state of the hippie era. Is it really the negligible number of rapists and assaulters that is causing this trend to happen, or is it something else entirely? Such as, for example, the flawed ideological patterns involved with the new feminist movement.

The law is called Yes means yes. Look it up yourself. God, Neanderthals like you are why feminism exists. Sexual deviants like you just can't control your damned urges. Men like that are sad clichés, that belong on a watch list.

Lol. You just jumped the shark

Lol. You just jumped the shark
No, I have not. I see it all the time on this forum. It's disgusting to see men act like they have no control over their urges.. Look, like it or not, the law exists. Period. Don't like it, then lobby to change it. In the mean time, i suggest not touching people with out consent.

No, I have not. I see it all the time on this forum. It's disgusting to see men act like they have no control over their urges.. Look, like it or not, the law exists. Period. Don't like it, then lobby to change it. In the mean time, i suggest not touching people with out consent.

I suggest you lay off calling people sexual deviants when they merely kiss the majority of their dates without asking. You really are coming off as an ass.

Guys like you that act like this are normally the deviants. Take the Holier than thou Christian types and Feminist men types. Both of those types seem to be finding trouble here.

Meanwhile guys who are honest about men & women and can actually read a woman seem to be ok.

I suggest you lay off calling people sexual deviants when they merely kiss the majority of their dates without asking. You really are coming off as an ass.

Guys like you that act like this are normally the deviants. Take the Holier than thou Christian types and Feminist men types. Both of those types seem to be finding trouble here.

Meanwhile guys who are honest about men & women and can actually read a woman seem to be ok.
I don't care how i come off, bub.. The law is clear. Don't. Touch. With out. Consent. What part of that is too hard for you to understand.

I don't care how i come off, bub.. The law is clear. Don't. Touch. With out. Consent. What part of that is too hard for you to understand.

I just read yes means yes. And you are full of it.

The law states to ask if you can not tell it's wanted.

We are talking dating situations. You are jumping that shark

Consent is not always so simple as a "yes" word. Context should be taken into account. We are not robots, and cannot be expected to sign a document every time we initiate physical contact. There might be a warm moment in a movie between two people who are dating, and the man might feel appropriate to touch the woman. But it could be that he's misjudging the situation and is blown off.

By that point, when you're visibly blown off, it is obvious that you should move no further. That, to me, is the "fine line" between harassing and, well, pushing your luck. But if we judge men as harassers based on all unwanted initial physical contact (no matter how minor), then it's going to poison relations between the two genders.

We are already seeing a counter-phenomenon of women wanting more masculine, daring men, that show initiative. If we take away all initiative from the men, then we doom a lot of men into spending their days in solitude, wondering why they cannot seize any opportunities. To a degree, we already have.

Next show to drop, REALLY rocking the entertainment industry:

"Coercion and/or sexual harassment/interference while: filming nude/sex/love-making scenes; filming music videos; performing/preparing choreography in/for pop concerts."

Industry flatlined (outside of strictly old-school action flicks).

I just read yes means yes. And you are full of it.

The law states to ask if you can not tell it's wanted.

We are talking dating situations. You are jumping that shark
There is no shark.. i am 2200 miles from the nearest shark. Simple as this. Fuck situations. You must get consent. Only a fool fails to do so. Especially in todays age when females wont hesitate to pull the rape/assault card on men.
Ask if i can? Bitch that is what i have been saying this whole time. It is called getting mother fucking consent. Did you not see the poster i put up earlier? Had a drunk hook up with woman? You are a rapist.

Get used to it mate. Better make sure you are not inadvertently oppressing some woman when you try to touch her. It wont get any easier for playa's now that they must actually consider the wants of the female they are trying to fuck.

There is no shark.. i am 2200 miles from the nearest shark. Simple as this. Fuck situations. You must get consent. Only a fool fails to do so. Especially in todays age when females wont hesitate to pull the rape/assault card on men.
Ask if i can? Bitch that is what i have been saying this whole time. It is called getting mother fucking consent. Did you not see the poster i put up earlier? Had a drunk hook up with woman? You are a rapist.

Get used to it mate. Better make sure you are not inadvertently oppressing some woman when you try to touch her. It wont get any easier for playa's now that they must actually consider the wants of the female they are trying to fuck.

Lol. You just jumped a damn land shark

Consent is not always so simple as a "yes" word. Context should be taken into account. We are not robots, and cannot be expected to sign a document every time we initiate physical contact. There might be a warm moment in a movie between two people who are dating, and the man might feel appropriate to touch the woman. But it could be that he's misjudging the situation and is blown off.

By that point, when you're visibly blown off, it is obvious that you should move no further. That, to me, is the "fine line" between harassing and, well, pushing your luck. But if we judge men as harassers based on all unwanted initial physical contact (no matter how minor), then it's going to poison relations between the two genders.

We are already seeing a counter-phenomenon of women wanting more masculine, daring men, that show initiative. If we take away all initiative from the men, then we doom a lot of men into spending their days in solitude, wondering why they cannot seize any opportunities. To a degree, we already have.
Then over throw the law. As that is what they are doing. That is the direction of the laws and its interpretation. Consent for every single step of the way.

Why are you even presuming the initial contact is wanted in the first place? Safest bet is to get actual consent.

Back