Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

You're moving the goalposts all over. You said that it has to be physical to be sexual harassment. That is, of course, ludicrous and idiotic.

Do you think it is ever possible to apply these same standards of verbal "sexual harassment" to both genders, or just one of them? To the point where we can similarly take pride in a woman being thrown through a glass window if she is considered as being too lewd or insulting towards a man?

Well, perhaps we can eliminate this problem by eliminating the genders.

Unlike you people will actually read and know man. Nice try.

All I did, was to call you out on the barbaric and caveman-like behaviour that you were celebrating in this thread.

Our society is moving past that.

this guy's idea of fun 'n funny flirting is groping women at the bar, telling 'lewd jokes' and looking at breasts

TS outed himself as the following:

-Basement dweller
-Potential rapist

There you go again.

Would you have the balls to do that with a picture of a fat woman? How long until men like you are made to apologize for that, if you did it publicly?

I'm going to love seeing you guys grovel.
tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

It's not sexual harrassment unless it's physical.

C'mon dude, we all know that isn't true...

You're a great poster but on this I have to respectively disagrew...

Sexual harassment can also consist of men saying sick, vulgar sexually things to women such as:

"Hey girl, why don't we go over to that bus stop so I can fuck you..."

"Hey sexy , let me suck on your titties..."

I use these examples because these are some of the things my female friends told.me they endure on a regular basis...

Quick sad story, this firm I used to work at, we had a courier for our mail...who transported expedited screening mail across downtown

She was white girl with a big ass (ghetto booty)....and she didn't wear flaunting tight clothes, she ended up having to put in for a new position because of the shit she heard every day walking down town from Pervy ass men..

I know this evidence is anecdotal, but just thought I'd share

C'mon dude, we all know that isn't true...

You're a great poster but on this I have to respectively disagrew...

Sexual harassment can also consist of men saying sick, vulgar sexually things to women such as:

"Hey girl, why don't we go over to that bus stop so I can fuck you..."

"Hey sexy , let me suck on your titties..."

I use these examples because these are some of the things my female friends told.me they endure on a regular basis...

Quick sad story, this firm I used to work at, we had a courier for our mail...who transported expedited screening mail across downtown

She was white girl with a big ass (ghetto booty)....and she didn't wear flaunting tight clothes, she ended up having to put in for a new position because of the shit she heard every day walking down town from Pervy ass men..

I know this evidence is anecdotal, but just thought I'd share

It's vulgar speech for sure, but sexual harassment bears with it criminal implications. I don't think anyone should be incriminated for speech.

It's vulgar speech for sure, but sexual harassment bears with it criminal implications. I don't think anyone should be incriminated for speech.

Imagine your 17 year old daughter having her 50 year old boss at Dairy Queen tell her how badly he "wants to lick her cunt" every 15 minutes.

Only mentally insane people wouldn't have a problem with that.

Imagine your 17 year old daughter having her 50 year old boss at Dairy Queen tell her how badly he "wants to lick her cunt" every 15 minutes.

I know you meant this to be hyperbolic, but it isn't so far from the truth...

I was one time hooking up with a girl back in college...and she had abnormally large breasts...
She would tell me story after story...

Like random guys stopping her, telling her how much they wanted to fuck her..

I once was very skeptical of stories like this, until I started talking to women about their experiences and such.

Some have grown numb to it, and ignore it...and have resigned themselves to this sad reality...

Others put in earphones and just pretend they don't hear these pervs...

Anyway...now I'm rambling.

Personally, I wouldn't be so against criminalizing Pervy motherfuckers like this for the things they say to women...

I have a problem with that, but it's again not a criminal problem.

We can make any such arguments by applying the standards to worst case "what if" scenarios. But I happened to think that was more of a reactionary conservative rather than a liberal trait. There are very few, if any, real life scenarios where a "boss" actually tells someone's daughter that "every 15 minutes". It's no different from making the case that "well, what about the pedophiles, or the serial killers", and so forth, when it comes to heightening the standards of punishment. Those are the exceptions, not the rule. We ought to treat them as such.

What we are witnessing is a reactionary event where a particular industry, Hollywood, has been exposed as the sort of sleazy, low-down, scummy womanizing and degrading environment that we have always known it to be. But people are attempting to use these cases to incite a chain reaction which applies to the rest of the society, to set new standards of conduct.

The problem is that applying this standard to the overall society, which is already at a relatively happy medium, is going to lead to a gynocentric environment which only serves to make the relations between males and females toxic, unpleasant, distant, "formal", from the relative "relaxed" normality of today.

The relaxed state can only remain if we can stand the misbehaviour and occasional awkwardness that is involved with the "liberated" sexual relations. This sort of "cherry-picking" all the good, while somehow eliminating all the bad involved, is an impossible feat.

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't be so against criminalizing Pervy motherfuckers like this for the things they say to women...

You wouldn't be, but I don't think you've really thought it through, what sort of a standard it's going to apply to the rest of the society, and how it might condition us to expect a similar criminal punishment for other "verbal offenses". After all, what is the real difference between sexual harassment, to just non-sexual harassment. Or a political opinion that is deemed harassing?

I'd personally prefer that these pervy motherfuckers, as long as they don't put their hands on anybody, are dealt with on a more personal basis. Not necessarily by throwing them through a glass window, as the one gentleman here advocated, but up to that extent, if need be. But if we wish to create a "formal society" where the individual is emasculated and considered incapable of exercising individual judgment (as the Marxist battalion does), then it ought to be the state which applies the punishment. And then we have to be very careful about what sort of standards we are going to set, because they can have major implications elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned, everything up to speech, is people's personal business. These women are not defenseless. They have fathers, they have brothers, they may have boyfriends or husbands, to even deal with the physical aspect of it, if necessary. And they're obviously not lost for words.

Last edited:

We can make any such arguments by applying the standards to worst case "what if" scenarios. But I happened to think that was more of a reactionary conservative rather than a liberal trait. There are very few, if any, real life scenarios where a "boss" actually tells someone's daughter that "every 15 minutes". It's no different from making the case that "well, what about the pedophiles, or the serial killers", and so forth, when it comes to heightening the standards of punishment. Those are the exceptions, not the rule. We ought to treat them as such.

What we are witnessing is a reactionary event where a particular industry, Hollywood, has been exposed as the sort of sleazy, low-down, scummy womanizing and degrading environment that we have always known it to be. But people are attempting to use these cases to incite a chain reaction which applies to the rest of the society, to set new standards of conduct.

The problem is that applying this standard to the overall society, which is already at a relatively happy medium, is going to lead to a gynocentric environment which only serves to make the relations between males and females toxic, unpleasant, distant, "formal", from the relative "relaxed" normality of today.

The relaxed state can only remain if we can stand the misbehaviour and occasional awkwardness that is involved with the "liberated" sexual relations. This sort of "cherry-picking" all the good, while somehow eliminating all the bad involved, is an impossible feat.

It makes for a toxic workplace andnit is criminal

aren't there laws against your boss sexually intimidating you at work? there sure are in Belgium and most of Western Europe.

aren't there laws against your boss sexually intimidating you at work? there sure are in Belgium and most of Western Europe.

Verbal harassment (of a sexual nature or otherwise) is generally addressed as libel/defamation, where I'm from. The law on "sexual harrassment" was imposed only recently (3 years ago), but it has generally only been used in such cases where there is physical contact, or atleast an implied intention to get physical.

I estimate that we will arrive at Sweden's level of "progress" in about 10 to 15 years, where bumping into a woman at a bus ride is enough to land you a charge. That seems to be the general direction.

Verbal harassment (of a sexual nature or otherwise) is generally addressed as libel/defamation, where I'm from. The law on "sexual harrassment" was imposed only recently (3 years ago), but it has generally only been used in such cases where there is physical contact, or atleast an implied intention to get physical.

I estimate that we will arrive at Sweden's leve of "progress" in about 10 to 15 years, where bumping into a woman at a bus is enough to land you a charge.
I was talking specifically about the workplace, you seemed to have missed that. (Or you didn't, and I misread your post.) http://employment.findlaw.com/employment-discrimination/sexual-harassment-at-work.html

Source that bumping into a woman at a bus is enough to "land" you a charge? Any cases where the women presses charges because he bumped into her, and she won?

Your father sounds like POS, did he find out why the guy was harassing that woman before throwing him out the window? Maybe the guy had a legit reason for the inappropriate language, but he probably came in like a hero without knowing what happened, in order to get into her pants himself.

Does the punishment of throwing someone through a window twice fit the crime of verbally assaulting someone without knowledge of what's actually going on?

Why do think he didn't know what was going wrong? Reread the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back