Sexual harassment claims have gone too far.

Not all women see it your way. Its situational every one being different. Nuance .

Fuck off.

They don't because they want to cherry-pick the privileges. Holding everyone up to the same standards, is no easy task.

I'm afraid the "gig" is up, as far as women being able to loan male meat-shields to fight their verbal and physical battles, though. Girls got to need to learn how to fend for themselves, these days.

He's talking about a drunken lout sexually harassing a woman, not an argument. I hope that was just a misread.

These guys just want to turn it into a black and white political issue. Its beyond stupid. Apparently there is NEVER a time when a woman might need back up. I would do the same for a man and have many times.

They don't because they want to cherry-pick the privileges. Holding everyone up to the same standards, is no easy task.

I'm afraid the "gig" is up, as far as women being able to loan male meat-shields to fight their verbal and physical battles, though. Girls got to need to learn how to fend for themselves, these days.

OK so you have a resentment towards women for wanting equal treatment to the point where you would not back up a physically or emotionally intimidated woman. Good for you. I've got WAY more options in my not black and white world.

These guys just want to turn it into a black and white political issue. Its beyond stupid. Apparently there is NEVER a time when a woman might need back up. I would do the same for a man and have many times.

OK so you have a resentment towards women for wanting equal treatment to the point where you would not back up a physically or emotionally intimidated woman. Good for you. I've got WAY more options in my not black and white world.

Throwing a man through a glass window for calling a woman names, is not something to celebrate over, as if you've just punched Adolf Hitler in the nose. It wasn't you that did it, but it's not as if you portrayed the event in a critical light.

Do you think a person (be it a man or a woman) should be thrown through a window if they called someone a dickhead? Or if they "sexually" harassed and objectified a man by insulting their sexual potency or body shape? Obviously not.

Don't try to deflect this to concern all potential scenarios. You were taking pride in a standard of conduct that was obviously hypocritical, and based on "male chauvinism" more so than any other factor, which is the idea that men can be dealt with in any way between severe harassment up to deadly violence, while women must be treated as innocent princesses, due to their esteemed inferiority.

In an "egalitarian" society we cannot focus merely on male privilege, but also female privilege.

You're a moron. That assertion is so ridiculous, I can't believe you actually typed it out. Of course you can sexually harass someone verbally.

And how many times do you think you, and many of your friends on this forum, have sexually harrassed and objectified other men, based on esteemed sexual potency or bodyshape, on this forum? Should I get to punch you on the nose for it?

Or is it just harassment if a woman is the victim?

Key point being, I seriously doubt that you people can ever live up to the standards that you're trying to set.

Throwing a man through a glass window for calling a woman names, is not something to celebrate over, as if you've just punched Adolf Hitler in the nose. It wasn't you that did it, but it's not as if you portrayed the event in a critical light.

Do you think a person (be it a man or a woman) should be thrown through a window if they called someone a dickhead? Or if they "sexually" harassed and objectified a man by insulting their sexual potency or body shape? Obviously not.

Don't try to deflect this to concern all potential scenarios. You were taking pride in a standard of conduct that was obviously hypocritical, and based on "male chauvinism" more so than any other factor, which is the idea that men can be dealt with in any way between severe harassment up to deadly violence, while women must be treated as innocent princesses.

In an "egalitarian" society we cannot focus merely on male privilege, but also female privilege.

The degree to which you seem full of shit is pretty intense man.

Go back and read my posts carefully. There you will find the answer to your question about what I think about throwing a man through a window-- an open one by the way.

My position which you are asking about is already stated clearly --just read it.

Egalitarian? OK read all my posts where I address men also. But really this is so dumb because you are trying to ague against a straw man you have created.

No one here is trying to write a thesis on the topic. I'm not and so if you chose to read it that way that's on you.

And how many times do you think you, and many of your friends on this forum, have sexually harrassed and objectified other men, based on esteemed sexual potency or bodyshape, on this forum? Should I get to punch you on the nose for it?

Or is it just harassment if a woman is the victim?
BvpT8MV.gif

There you go again.

Would you have the balls to do that with a picture of a fat woman? How long until men like you are made to apologize for that, if you did it publicly?

I'm going to love seeing you guys grovel.

There you go again.

Would you have the balls to do that with a picture of a fat woman? How long until men like you are made to apologize for that, if you did it publicly?

I'm going to love seeing you guys grovel.
No one's groveling anytime soon. Not everyone thinks it's ok to sexually harass women like you do. Sorry.

The degree to which you seem full of shit is pretty intense man.

Go back and read my posts carefully. There you will find the answer to your question about what I think about throwing a man through a window-- an open one by the way.

My position which you are asking about is already stated clearly --just read it.

Egalitarian? OK read all my posts where I address men also. But really this is so dumb because you are trying to ague against a straw man you have created.

No one here is trying to write a thesis on the topic. I'm not and so if you chose to read it that way that's on you.

I'm not the one creating a society like this.

No one's groveling anytime soon. Not everyone thinks it's ok to sexually harass women like you do. Sorry.

I've already seen where the standards of "sexual harassment" can go, in my neighbourhood country.

Let's just be reasonable and stop acting as if a woman being called a cunt is the end of the fucking world.

I've already seen where the standards of "sexual harassment" can go, in my neighbourhood country.

Let's just be reasonable and stop acting as if a woman being called a cunt is the end of the fucking world.
No one said that. His story was about sexual harassment, not a one-off insult. You're moving the goalposts all over. You said that it has to be physical to be sexual harassment. That is, of course, ludicrous and idiotic. Now, you're dancing and bopping to find wiggle room. There is none. You're either a complete misogynist, or a moron. There is other option here.

No one said that. His story was about sexual harassment, not a one-off insult. You're moving the goalposts all over. You said that it has to be physical to be sexual harassment. That is, of course, ludicrous and idiotic. Now, you're dancing and bopping to find wiggle room. There is none. You're either a complete misogynist, or a moron. There is other option here.

"My father witnessed a man harassing a woman once-- it was pretty mild-- no touching-- just inappropriate language. My father threw him out the fucking window (ground floor). When the guy came back in to fight my dad he threw him back out that same window. I was taught to take out the trash in a similar way. "

Where do you get the outright sexual harassment part? When someone says that it was "pretty mild", then it's reasonable to expect that what happened was probably pretty mild. He could've just meant that the man called the woman a bitch, or whatever. I already live next to a country where that constitutes to "sexual harrassment" (of course you can call a man whatever the hell you want to).

Last edited:
"My father witnessed a man harassing a woman once-- it was pretty mild-- no touching-- just inappropriate language. My father threw him out the fucking window (ground floor). When the guy came back in to fight my dad he threw him back out that same window. I was taught to take out the trash in a similar way. "

Where do you get the outright sexual harassment part? When someone says that it was "pretty mild", then it's reasonable to expect that what happened was probably pretty mild. He could've just meant that the man called the woman a bitch, or whatever. I already live next to a country where that constitutes to "sexual harrassment" (of course you can call a man whatever the hell you want to).

For the record it was sexual harassment.

And what do you think constitutes to verbal "sexual harassment"?

No read no write man.

Also you have a resentment against women that causes you to mis-use logic and reason. You are emotional.

You have wasted enough of my time. Irony give a shit what you think even care to change your mind.

No read no write man.

Also you have a resentment against women that causes you to mis-use logic and reason. You are emotional.

You have wasted enough of my time. Irony give a shit what you think even care to change your mind.

So basically nothing, like last time. Thank you and good night.

Back