Sessions: "I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he was "amazed" a judge in Hawaii could halt President Trump's order blocking people from six predominately Muslim countries from entering the U.S.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power," Sessions said on "The Mark Levin Show," as first reported by CNN.

A federal judge in Hawaii in March placed a nationwide hold on the president's revised travel order.
Sessions' remarks sparked quick criticism from Hawaii's Democratic senators.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-sitting-on-an-island-in-the-pacific-can-stop

I know Hawaii wasn't part of the confederacy, but it is an actual state Mr. A.G.

poor hawaii.

forced to be a part of the US and then bitched about for being an acting participant in the US.

of course, sessions is just one guy. im sure no one else feels this way.

I love Sen. Schatz comments - "You voted for that judge." Hehehe... Can't believe this guy's our AG.

images

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he was "amazed" a judge in Hawaii could halt President Trump's order blocking people from six predominately Muslim countries from entering the U.S.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power," Sessions said on "The Mark Levin Show," as first reported by CNN.

A federal judge in Hawaii in March placed a nationwide hold on the president's revised travel order.
Sessions' remarks sparked quick criticism from Hawaii's Democratic senators.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-sitting-on-an-island-in-the-pacific-can-stop

I know Hawaii wasn't part of the confederacy, but it is an actual state Mr. A.G.

I'm amazed that psychos from another planet can be the American President and the Attorney General.

As AG shouldn't Sessions know how the law works?

He is an authoritarian, so i guess the law only works as long as it furthers his authoritarian agenda.

Sessions seems like a relief though, at least he is honest, unlike the two-faced individuals that tend to be the norm in Washington.

Sessions is an asshole. You didn't need these comments to know that though.

I miss the days of Holder. Where the AG clearly stated that Americans were not "his people" and only black people were "his people."

Obama's racists are missed.

Big surprise. The fucking Keebler Elf doesn't know how the law works.

On December 7th 1941 the Japanese bombed some island in the pacific
-Jeff Sessions

Sessions is by far my favorite authoritarian overreacher, and it isn't even close. So glad Trump picked him.
Go Jeff <cheer>

Sessions is by far my favorite authoritarian overreacher, and it isn't even close. So glad Trump picked him.
Go Jeff <cheer>

Honesty is refreshing, ill give him that.

The friggin Attorney General is attacking the judiciary AND smearing Hawaii as not American. Dummy probably thinks he could say things on Levin and it would never get out.

Remember when sessions and trump fans said it was ridiculous to call sessions a racist?

Go Jeff <cheer>

Nice to see he's diversifying his interests but retaining a consistent degree of ignorance.

ReeferMadnessPoster.jpg

He is an authoritarian, so i guess the law only works as long as it furthers his authoritarian agenda.
Yup. It's remarkably similar to the concept of "states' rights" in that regard.

He believes judges from Hawaii are lesser than the superior white judges in White Land.

Back