Sessions: "I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order

Lol, an island in the Pacific.

<{anton}>

Yeah, that's Hawaii bro.

50th state of the USA.

Sessions should spend more time hiring prosecutors and less time attacking the people who hear the cases that the prosecutors he is supposed to hire would be prosecuting.

People ask what dog whistle politics look like. This is what it looks like.

The AG implying that Hawaii and Hawaiians aren't really part of the country and shouldn't be allowed to shape the direction of the country.

Now, Sessions completely understands how the law works. But phrasing it this way makes the ignorant and less informed view that state's actions as somehow an attack on continental sovereignty. That is how you telegraph "Us vs. Them" without outright saying "Us vs. Them".

I wonder what life is like living in the 1950's today.

Seems to be pretty stupid really. Bet the food is bland.

As you can clearly see, progress is going to consume the US.

trump has 4-8 years to clean up the judiciary

now that gorsuch is on the bench we can over turn these cucks and marxist judges

Don't Hawaiians take pride in their way of life being different than the one on the mainland?

I mean if you libs and never trumper people think it's the same, you should be addressing Hawaiians not sessions.

Lol, an island in the Pacific.

<{anton}>

Yeah, that's Hawaii bro.

50th state of the USA.

49th state
missourah.jpg

Is he aware Hawaii is a US state? I know Murkans are bad at geography and whatnot.

Don't Hawaiians take pride in their way of life being different than the one on the mainland?

I mean if you libs and never trumper people think it's the same, you should be addressing Hawaiians not sessions.
Is this the best spin you can do?

I read it as that judge needs his gavel shoved up his ass and I agree

People ask what dog whistle politics look like. This is what it looks like.

The AG implying that Hawaii and Hawaiians aren't really part of the country and shouldn't be allowed to shape the direction of the country.

Now, Sessions completely understands how the law works. But phrasing it this way makes the ignorant and less informed view that state's actions as somehow an attack on continental sovereignty. That is how you telegraph "Us vs. Them" without outright saying "Us vs. Them".
yeah its not like we can turn on the news every fucken night to see attack in any given country across the globe, which them are you with now

Is this the best spin you can do?

I'm spinning because I agree with a lot of Hawaiins that life on the islands is different than that on the mainland?

But you and others are not spinning by ignoring that view in order to make what Sessions said a racial slight. It sounds to me like he agrees with most Hawaiins.

I'm spinning because I agree with a lot of Hawaiins that life on the islands is different than that on the mainland?

But you and others are not spinning by ignoring that view in order to make what Sessions said a racial slight. It sounds to me like he agrees with most Hawaiins.
Never agreed with any of that, just saying that's a bad spin

I wonder how much longer until in the face of black rights groups protesting, ritoing, or something else, Jeff Sessions will attempt an explanation of the situation at hand, and go "The deal with the colored, as my daddy would say-"
An aside, Jeff Session's high school portrait
latest

I wonder how much longer until in the face of black rights groups protesting, ritoing, or something else, Jeff Sessions will attempt an explanation of the situation at hand, and go "The deal with the colored, as my daddy would say-"

How much longer? They were rioting for 2 years straight under a black president and 2 consecutive black AG's....one time in a city with a black mayor, a black district attorney, and a black police chief.

And explain how much differne color people is from "people of color" mantra that you hear out of every liberal and media outlet.

How does that address his post in any way?

I addressed the issue being discussed, after the first travel ban was stalled by another activist judge all the legal talking heads said he could take it to the supreme court and win or reword it and no-one would touch it....well it seems a Hawaiian thinks he's better suited to make these sorts of decisions rather than POTUS

but the liberals here seem to think they have their secret racial decoder rings on here and are going to make this about everything but, trying to keep body parts off buildings

He believes judges from Hawaii are lesser than the superior white judges in White Land.
I don't agree with Sessions on this at all, Hawaii is America, but let's not get over emotional with the race card and White supremacy rhetoric now.

Back