Sessions: "I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order

Hawaii is everything the liberal party represents. It's locals are racists with a huge portion on welfare. Honolulu had an enormous San Fran esque homeless problem. They weren't doing anything about it until the tourists (large Japan contingent) stopped coming because of the aggressive homeless and tent cities popping up on the beach. Instantly, the island clears out all the homeless in favor of money. Hypocrites, scum and would not exist without real american support.

Ouch. Let's call this true. So that means what in relation to Mr. Sessions' astonishment?

Hawaii is everything the liberal party represents. It's locals are racists with a huge portion on welfare. Honolulu had an enormous San Fran esque homeless problem. They weren't doing anything about it until the tourists (large Japan contingent) stopped coming because of the aggressive homeless and tent cities popping up on the beach. Instantly, the island clears out all the homeless in favor of money. Hypocrites, scum and would not exist without real american support.
In other words, you're another piece of shit idiot that wants to play make believe like a fucking child that Hawaii isn't "real" America.

Where the fuck do these idiots emerge from??

Maybe Sessions still thinks its 1900 and Hawaii is still just an overseas territory.

yeah its not like we can turn on the news every fucken night to see attack in any given country across the globe, which them are you with now

??? I think I get what you're saying but, since it has nothing to do with what I'm saying, is there some larger point re: dog whistle politics?

Or is this just a generic Muslim/Islam comment, indistinguishable from dozens of others?

In other words, you're another piece of shit idiot that wants to play make believe like a fucking child that Hawaii isn't "real" America.

Where the fuck do these idiots emerge from??

We probably shouldn't have gotten involved in WWII because fuck Hawaii, right?

Back