Sessions: "I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order

I addressed the issue being discussed, after the first travel ban was stalled by another activist judge all the legal talking heads said he could take it to the supreme court and win or reword it and no-one would touch it....well it seems a Hawaiian thinks he's better suited to make these sorts of decisions rather than POTUS

but the liberals here seem to think they have their secret racial decoder rings on here and are going to make this about everything but trying to keep body parts of buildings
<Deported1><{katwhu}><{katwhu}><{MindBrown}><18><18><{vega}>:rustled:[omg1][<taker1}<23><{walkerwhut}><{Red Card}><{1-8}>

I don't agree with Sessions on this at all, Hawaii is America, but let's not get over emotional with the race card and White supremacy rhetoric now.
Hey shit ass, we need your input for the debate judging.

How much longer? They were rioting for 2 years straight under a black president and 2 consecutive black AG's....one time in a city with a black mayor, a black district attorney, and a black police chief.

And explain how much differne color people is from "people of color" mantra that you hear out of every liberal and media outlet.

Please explain your post, as I cannot understand what in the green fuck you were trying to convey.

Does Hawaii want to take in the bulk of Islamic immigrants?
The fuck does that have to do with anything?

I get that the judge is blocking the travel ban, but as the ban has nothing to do with refugees, and immigrants go where jobs go, your statement makes no sense.

Especially as we are talking about Sessions attempting to deligitimize a judge based on geographic location.

Ezl7Aht.gif

eATRG02.gif

6KMCOsh.gif

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says he was "amazed" a judge in Hawaii could halt President Trump's order blocking people from six predominately Muslim countries from entering the U.S.

"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the President of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power," Sessions said on "The Mark Levin Show," as first reported by CNN.

A federal judge in Hawaii in March placed a nationwide hold on the president's revised travel order.
Sessions' remarks sparked quick criticism from Hawaii's Democratic senators.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-sitting-on-an-island-in-the-pacific-can-stop

I know Hawaii wasn't part of the confederacy, but it is an actual state Mr. A.G.

This judge was a classmate of Obama and he's his little bish.

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

I get that the judge is blocking the travel ban, but as the ban has nothing to do with refugees, and immigrants go where jobs go, your statement makes no sense.

Especially as we are talking about Sessions attempting to deligitimize a judge based on geographic location.
Their judge wants these Muslims coming over our borders, so he should invite them to his state. Better yet, build a camp for them right next to his property.

For those like me that don't trust second hand sources...

Their judge wants these Muslims coming over our borders, so he should invite them to his state. Better yet, build a camp for them right next to his property.
Again, what does that have to do with our sitting attorney general trying to deligitmize a judge due to his location?

Don't Hawaiians take pride in their way of life being different than the one on the mainland?

I mean if you libs and never trumper people think it's the same, you should be addressing Hawaiians not sessions.
Embracing your uniqueness is nothing new. Texas says hello...

Not that this has ANY fucking relevancy here. Pathetic attempt to deflect.

Well he voted to confirm the judge from Hawaii that blocked the travel ban so......

Does Hawaii want to take in the bulk of Islamic immigrants?
Hey Rip,

Suggesting punishing Hawaii for this call? Do you think another Judge in America would call this the same when voting No on the Muslim ban?

That could damage Hawaii greatly causing suffering because it will hurt tourism and when the vacationers stop coming a lot of people will find out just how expensive life can get on a Island. Especially when you invoke sanctions on Hawaii, possibly denying Hawaii as the 50th state.

Hawaii thus has nothing to it coming from the U.S., no trade/imports. All U.S. Govt. stationed personnel and equipment are immediately relocated to mainland U.S..

Hawaii unfortunately has to create a form of Government, to urgently deal with trade now, establishing a national currency it can trade on.

After all U.S. Govt. is gone and returned to the mainland, the new Hawaiian Government will have to confiscate boats and equipment and maybe even companies as a whole.

So as you can see Rip, how far would you go?

-Daddy Prez

This is something people say all the time about every geographic area in the US. IE "Some midwestern farmers can limit gun laws in our city", "Fat cats in New York decide how our economy works in California", "Let some Christian in Texas decide what we teach in our schools" etc.

Let's pretend to be outraged. Let's pretend he either doesn't know Hawaii is a state or that he's racist against it.

Let the childish pathetic fake acting begin. The dumbest fuck gets the most pity points. Puke on my generation.

the guy who shaved Vince McMahon bald and took a Stone Cold Stunner is the POTUS

anything can happen

Glib sarcasm, that is both geographically and culturally accurate, just does not angry up my blood.

Maybe if I lived in America and had to put up with the tacky political back/forth every second of the day it would matter?

I am much more anxious about North Korea deciding to use Seoul as an oversized dart board for Pyongyang's heavy artillery.

Hawaii is everything the liberal party represents. It's locals are racists with a huge portion on welfare. Honolulu had an enormous San Fran esque homeless problem. They weren't doing anything about it until the tourists (large Japan contingent) stopped coming because of the aggressive homeless and tent cities popping up on the beach. Instantly, the island clears out all the homeless in favor of money. Hypocrites, scum and would not exist without real american support.

Back