Sean O'Malley

Some sherdoggers are trying really hard to hype this guy. Dudes, he has only 2 fights in the UFC ! Do you want him to be Erick Silva 2 ?

You'd have to be blind, a hater, or a blind hater to not see the kids potential, regardless if you like his personality or not.

You can tell he definitely has the personality to be a big star and perhaps the ability to do so.
Also while on this topic Isreal Adesenya will likely easily be a top contender and a champ if he can neutralise the ground game, no one can properly stand with him. He was a top level pro boxer and kick boxer

You can tell he definitely has the personality to be a big star and perhaps the ability to do so.
Also while on this topic Isreal Adesenya will likely easily be a top contender and a champ if he can neutralise the ground game, no one can properly stand with him. He was a top level pro boxer and kick boxer

I will say, Israel will succeed if he is willing to learn the ground game well and doesn't simply shell into striking and defensive grappling. He has all the tools to be dynamic and well-rounded. He just needs to tune his ego down and learn first.

You'd have to be blind, a hater, or a blind hater to not see the kids potential, regardless if you like his personality or not.
I see this potential, but too many people are trying to super hype him

He reminds me of a slightly better version of Bruce Leeroy

He got potential, hes marketable, not too hard to see that...

You can bet UFC is gonna put that machine on him full throttle if he wins his next fight...

Seems to be a much better fighter than sage. he looked really good up till his foot injury...showed toughness...

Are you new to this forum, TS? Get with the program, this is how Sherdog works. Any fighter who looked good and won their last fight is a future champ, and any fighter who was finished in their last fight is a bum, can, a has-been who's about to get cut.

Source that his foot was actually BROKEN?
He went into the fight with a fractured foot which he obviously further injured. Google is your source. Also an actual broken foot would have been better to heal.

his fighting style is a bit different from the norm so i'm interested in seeing more

Dudes so green. Yeah he can explode, but he was too wild for me.

He went into the fight with a fractured foot which he obviously further injured. Google is your source. Also an actual broken foot would have been better to heal.
Yeah it would have, however you've been arguing this entire time that he has a broken foot, which he doesn't..

MallGOAT.
It’s about to happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back