Sean O'Malley

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some sherdoggers are trying really hard to hype this guy. Dudes, he has only 2 fights in the UFC ! Do you want him to be Erick Silva 2 ?

He won with a broken leg for fucks sake

I want him to be exactly who he is.

OtGjvPRx_400x400.jpg

He got potential, hes marketable, not too hard to see that...

You can bet UFC is gonna put that machine on him full throttle if he wins his next fight...

He is very exciting, and has spectacular finishes. His ground game and striking are very versatile, and he's shown excellent cardio, good takedowns, and amazing heart.

He seems to have issues with foot injuries already, given how wildly he throws kicks, which could be a problem. But the kid has the skills, youth and charisma to be the next big thing.

I've expected he will live to the hype, since I saw him with Ware.

He is very exciting, and has spectacular finishes. His ground game and striking are very versatile, and he's shown excellent cardio, good takedowns, and amazing heart.

He seems to have issues with foot injuries already, given how wildly he throws kicks, which could be a problem. But the kid has the skills, youth and charisma to be the next big thing.

I've expected he will live to the hype, since I saw him with Ware.

This is what they said about Mike Platinum ^^

Some sherdoggers are trying really hard to hype this guy. Dudes, he has only 2 fights in the UFC ! Do you want him to be Erick Silva 2 ?
Erick Silva? There's only room here for one hot young prospect.

He is fixing for a good start.

This is what they said about Mike Platinum ^^

Huh? Platinum is a brawler. He doesn't have dynamic striking, or much of a ground game, nor was he touted for being amazingly conditioned. He was always compared to a modern day Baroni. He was praised partially with irony.

O'Malley is completely different. Terrible analogy.

Silva showed vulnerability once he couldn't put the fight down early. O'Malley has shown incredible grit in his last two fights. He has heart for days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back