Scott made the worst mistake of his life selling Strikeforce

I wasn't fan back then but I really enjoy Strikeforce fights, the productions, intro, arena, crowd, etc. feels so great, I also like Elite XC as well

Coker is turning Bellator into Strikeforce. It's amazing! Be patient, everyone. He has the ball more than rolling!!

Bellator will never have the same allure as Strikeforce.

Bellator seems low-rent, and despite Coker buying a handful of UFC fighters over the last 2 years, the entire lineup is kinda poor.

All happened out of Cokers hands if memory serves correct

I will never forget the fucking hype and buzz when they announced that HW tourney and even though it kinda went to shit
It was still fucking awesome just the build up alone

Ts and sherdoggers in general do not understand that there is no correlation between sherdog hardcore fans and having financial success.

Theyre the same people who said no one wanted to see Nate vs Connor 2

They didn't know the UFC was leaving Spike. They would've held out and gotten a deal with them if they knew.
could be true or maybe not. we will simply never know.

Fact remains that Strikeforce was a great product butthey where bleeding to much money and they had to sell.

could be true or maybe not. we will simply never know.

Fact remains that Strikeforce was a great product butthey where bleeding to much money and they had to sell.
Unless he was lying, Scott Coker made it clear they were unaware of a fallout between Zuffa anf Spike, and that he wished he'd known that before selling. I think Spike would've jumped at the chance, and I think Strikeforce had a strong product that would've done well on Spike.
Too bad that marked the beginning of the UFC having virtually all of the high level talent - to the extent that it's now really hard for an org to build some of their divisions to the point of rivaling the UFC. Of course there ar guys scattered, but these days one top fighter jumps ship and people get excited. But I digress.

I remember when many people here called it " Strikefarce " because they heard Dana say it.

Still wanna know who came upwith the name bellator

Sounds like a cholesterol medicine

i swear strikeforce would have eaten the UFC in the long run,
This company had a soul.

Scott is trying hard to build the bellator brand, i hespect that, but he had a ferrari with strikeforce.
it was his baby, what a fucking terrible idea to sell this bitch for peanuts...At that time it was the new era of MMA.
a brand new day

Maybe you forgot ...

As mma fans we lost a lot,
thx scott

“The one who doesn’t fall, doesn’t stand up.”

It was because of me

StrikeForce was amazing, but Scott built it into what it is.

He's doing the same thing with Bellator.

They did have a lot of top fighters. Cormier, Rockhold and Woodley ended up being champs in the UFC, with Romero on his way. Their HW division was stacked, too.

Strikeforce was sold for a reason. Strikeforce was bleeding money and the investors wanted to get rid of it. It wasn't Cokers call to make.

Yep. TS and half of the people responding here are utterly clueless and making up a load of bullshit. Strikeforce was not profiting. All they had were a ton of contracts for great fighters which the UFC wanted.

And Coker did not own it.

Back