SBBC : Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once did some pretrial criminal diversion program which required me to pay a fine and do community service to get my charges dropped. I was in school up at UF at the time so I had a fulltime student schedule during the day then I worked night so the only time I could do it was before classes from like 7am-11am and one of the only community service opportunities for those hours was a local homeless shelter/food bank. Getting up at 6am the first day sucked enough (didn't get home from work the previous night until 2am), then once I get to this place at 7am the first thing the supervisor asks me is "Did you lock your car doors? We've had a problem with volunteers' cars getting broken into." I'm like are you fkn serious right now

So I worked that shift, which of course was terrible (had people literally threatening violence because we ran out of orange juice lol), then upon leaving out in the parking lot there's a bunch of people I'd just prepared food for, fed, cleaned up after, all hanging out slamming beers and throwing the empty cans all over the parking lot. That was enough "community service" for me so I just paid some dude at a nearby moose lounge type place for veterans to forge 500 hours for me lol
DAMNNNNNNN lmfao

lol @ the moose lounge part, I had a few buddies that worked at the local rec center where community service was available, and I'd always sent my friends to them so they could get their hours signed off on.

The sad part about that place, was that there were women with kids who lived at the shelter who I met when they came down for the food who legit needed help and were beyond grateful to all the staff/volunteers. And it was a pleasure serving them. But it was the scumbags who came in off the street for the free meal who just ruined shit for everyone

The other day at an intersection red light some explosive kid came up asking for $ for his football team or some shit. I figured that was a worthy cause so I gave him a dollar, then the SOB had the nerve to be like "Yo can I get a few more for my teammates" and I literally had the Doc Rivers face with nothing to say. Just rolled the window up and drove off. Then I realized oh wait, none of those bastards had anything to identify that they were actually on some football team, like they weren't wearing jerseys or anything like that. I got pwnt

That was Delonte West

assault? Minor in Possession? what they'd send you there for

one of those 206 wins I bet haha

I'm sure I've told the story before. I was visiting friends in Miami and of course the night ended with me putting my fist through the window of a parked car that just so happened to be the rental car of the gf of an off-duty cop who just so happened to be right across the street when it happened fml

And I don't want to be associated with a universal 3.

Mankind-thrown-from-cage-by-Undertaker-in-Hell-in-a-Cell.gif

at least sara admits she would be the one dating up in that relationship

revo is a catch on every level

at least sara admits she would be the one dating up in that relationship

revo is a catch on every level
Well yeah, I lose points for being under 5'2

As far as I know revolver is not a Manley, so you know he gets a bonus point.

Well yeah, I lose points for being under 5'2

As far as I know revolver is not a Manley, so you know he gets a bonus point.

does it make you feel any less attracted to revo knowing that i would knock his ass out cold in a fight?

does it make you feel any less attracted to revo knowing that i would knock his ass out cold in a fight?

Well I'm not really attracted to him anyway, but no your internet tough guy I'd knock him out has no real correlation to my feelings.

Well I'm not really attracted to him anyway, but no your internet tough guy I'd knock him out has no real correlation to my feelings.

it's not about being an internet tough guy. i've literally met and ko'd revo irl before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back