SBBC : Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chimpo

Cruel Man
Platinum Member
Reaction score
finally....it has come to fruition

got my pay raise...will fund the expedition to find fussers body in his mounds of ketchup packets and A1 bottles

got my pay raise...will fund the expedition to find fussers body in his mounds of ketchup packets and A1 bottles

What do you say to your great fortune Mr Chimpo?

make sure that you have a well done steak on hand if you find him.

Sounds like a waste of money tbh.

make sure that you have a well done steak on hand if you find him.

I salivating until you mentioned well done. I know what you are doing...Silly silly man Mr Dope...

it could be well spent on some red wine......................Would you care to have a drink with me one day Mr Laundry?
I only drink the hard stuff. Like wild turkey. When my gf starts drinking red wine, I take my pants off.

I only drink the hard stuff. Like wild turkey. When my gf starts drinking red wine, I take my pants off.

OH i thought for a second you actually meant wild turkey......That would have been interesting...

It's okay i would have a biting drink with you one day. We would have quite wonderful time exchanging stories and ideas of our lives....It would be quite the delight.

Senri all we're going to exchange is sly grins and bodily fluids

Senri all we're going to exchange is sly grins and bodily fluids

We shall exchange the fluids of the cortex, throb the essence of your being Mr Remedy.

Stfu senri

I will always love your Mr Revolver. You can't escape the adulation you have always yearned for. Misery is not your comfort. Embrace the sanctuary of your origins.

I just awoke to a memorable morning as the sun shines upon my face, i knew this would be a wonderful day indeed. I take a deep breath and look to my fresh linens as I take a sniff of the fragrance from that which is clean of the likes of the clarity of our once upon young sweet innocence. I sat there for a second before going about my routine and thought to myself of all of you in this forum who once were children spawned upon to bring forth the birth of the epoch of our intellectual capital. All unique paths to converge in the most nuanced of conversations as we intersperse our dendrites and impact one another with clear insertions of our will.

Your sentience beautiful to me, the enigmatic fluid nature of your discontent to your complete blissful happiness all form a harmony with The Nexus. I want to birth upon you the primal nature of what transpired in your fantastical cortex's from the first inspiration that none of you have forgotten. Slowly you all will transform and it will be sensational.

There was once a man that feasted upon the bowl that he always knew, having his fill he desired more so he created a bigger bowl to fill his belly with more then was necessary. His ravenous nature focused and limited insidiously tore pieces of his roots as he ate away his resolve, passion, and serenity. Upon realizing that his satiation will serve no purpose, his eyes opened wide as he looked up towards the sky from the sensation of the rain drops poring down on his head as it drips across his saturated face......"Where am I?" .........."Who am I?"

The future can always guarantee uncertainty to the wise, but will always be certain to the fool...

Wifey's making French Toast, Bacon and Home Fries for breakfast. Oh yeah.

Wifey's making French Toast, Bacon and Home Fries for breakfast. Oh yeah.

Mmmm after such a meal you would have a lovely odor to your skin's orifices. Lovely wife to nourish you like that Mr Batman.

I ended up drunk and having a bacon cook off at 2am last night. I don't know why we did that, but it was good fun eating bacon and drinking cheap ass champagne out of the bottle.

s9ougb2mpx49nqejknqq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back