SBBC : Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have enough in their drawers to make change

Selling burgers and french fries.

Any fast food joint that doesn't have enough cash in their drawers should be ashamed of themselves.

wR4sJVk.gif

Yea, I've hard quite a few stories of people giving the homeless sandwiches or buying them a burger ro something and them getting pissed about it and telling the person to fuck off.

They definitely aren't asking for money because they're hungry for food, they're hungry for whatever their addiction is

I've offered to buy food for homeless asking for money and no one yet has said "yes".

OTOH, I've given food to homeless people who weren't asking for anything and they gladly accepted. Walked out of a pizza place in Chicago in the loop with a half a deep dish a couple of years ago. I'm looking at this thing and thinking, I'm not gonna eat this so I gave it to homeless guy who we walked by and he said thanks.

On another occasion I was out with work colleagues in Philly at Morton's. One of the people had to leave for a meeting and never ate their steak so we had it wrapped up and gave it to a homeless guy who was about a block away. In both cases the homeless people weren't asking for anything and they both appreciated it.

Selling burgers and french fries.

Any fast food joint that doesn't have enough cash in their drawers should be ashamed of themselves.

wR4sJVk.gif
Lol yeah let's just carry all the money we made all day at the register

Have to go get products to care for my leather boots. Do I ask for a shine box or a fuckin shine box? Never really took care of the boots I've had in the past, but I am going to try this time.

giphy.gif

zero unavenged losses

and that could have happened to anybody. prime matt the terra serra was a one man wrecking crew
Could you even type this with a straight face?

Theres 32 oz beer cans now.

Make America Great Again?

Youre seeing it in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back