SBBC : Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not about being an internet tough guy. i've literally met and ko'd revo irl before
You were in an Internet sherdog fight and you didn't stream it?

That's a bannable offense

gsp (goat)
chris jericho (first ever undisputed champ)
todd bertuzzi
many more examples
8b5evq0.gif~c200

A guy once came running up on me and Immediately was like "I got no cash on me bro, only cards." He started laughign and was like man I ain't homeless, my car just brokedown and I need a ride down the street to my house, so I gave him a ride and then we drank a beer together, he jerked me off, and I left.

Best advertisement to drive for Uber I ever read.

zero unavenged losses

and that could have happened to anybody. prime matt the terra serra was a one man wrecking crew

Don't be ridiculous, that fat ass is not a prime Matt Serra.

That's too fat to make LW need to win TUF to be relevant Matt Serra.

So the Marlins are erecting a Jose Fernandez statue, what do you guys think about that? It's a little weird to me from the details I know, but I don't follow baseball that much

Ode to yayo. Only in Miami.

And by no coincidence they finally caught the last of the Cocaine Cowboys.

How many McChickens you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s planning on ordering paying with 50s and 100s? smh

If it's really money are restaurants and stores allowed to turn it down?

i don't get what the big deal is about counterfeiting. it's not like they're counterfeiting a heart monitor that doesn't work, fake money never hurt anybody. it truly is a victimless crime

for some reason, banks can create money out of nothing and then loan it to everyone at interest, but if someone uses a fake twenty to buy cigarettes he has to get gangraped in prison forever lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back