SBBC : Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day at an intersection red light some explosive kid came up asking for $ for his football team or some shit. I figured that was a worthy cause so I gave him a dollar, then the SOB had the nerve to be like "Yo can I get a few more for my teammates" and I literally had the Doc Rivers face with nothing to say. Just rolled the window up and drove off. Then I realized oh wait, none of those bastards had anything to identify that they were actually on some football team, like they weren't wearing jerseys or anything like that. I got pwnt

They probably couldn't afford a jersey. With your generous donation however, I'm sure they can find a shirsey to share.

True ballers like myself, Revo, bd and true only carry large bills on themselves at all time. The whole concept of "pocket change" is for poor people.

You're a baller on the level of BD, and Revi, but can't afford to pay your student loans....

ohdY5OaQmUmVW.gif

After you finish... do you sit in the back, its dark... you're wiping down with a rag, while watching your homies take turns and you smile. Is that how it works?
depends on if it's a train that yall normally refer to, or an Eiffel tower type situation

the only reason I've ever done that, and it's been some years since, was basically to see if I could get away w/ it, i.e. turning them out and putting them on other dudes also. Makes you feel like a rapper or something, to have that kinda influence

While it's quite degrading to the women (i.e. don't give me your opinions on politics the next day, you got Amtrak'd), it also builds a staggering amount of rapport and loyalty among your boys.

I did get super rustled one time though, when I came out off a grocery store downtown, and had a bag of food.

Some homeless cat was just posted up, and I offered him a bag of oranges, and the dude hit me with the Jason.Terry.Gif face.

Talking about how he needed cash. Should have knocked his cup over.

depends on if it's a train that yall normally refer to, or an Eiffel tower type situation

the only reason I've ever done that, and it's been some years since, was basically to see if I could get away w/ it, i.e. turning them out and putting them on other dudes also. Makes you feel like a rapper or something, to have that kinda influence

While it's quite degrading to the women (i.e. don't give me your opinions on politics the next day, you got Amtrak'd), it also builds a staggering amount of rapport and loyalty among your boys.

I don't think we needed that much detail bud, but the bolded is most definitely true.

I did get super rustled one time though, when I came out off a grocery store downtown, and had a bag of food.

Some homeless cat was just posted up, and I offered him a bag of oranges, and the dude hit me with the Jason.Terry.Gif face.

Talking about how he needed cash. Should have knocked his cup over.
Yea, I've hard quite a few stories of people giving the homeless sandwiches or buying them a burger ro something and them getting pissed about it and telling the person to fuck off.

They definitely aren't asking for money because they're hungry for food, they're hungry for whatever their addiction is

I'm not poor by I'm effected by it all day

You literally CAN'T BREAK A 100 bill in my town unless you go to a bank

almost like they've never seen one before

Yea, I've hard quite a few stories of people giving the homeless sandwiches or buying them a burger ro something and them getting pissed about it and telling the person to fuck off.

They definitely aren't asking for money because they're hungry for food, they're hungry for whatever their addiction is

Yeah people always say offer to take them to get a meal somewhere, but I really don't think any of them want to do that and I honestly would feel weird sitting there while they eat.

I'm not poor by I'm effected by it all day

You literally CAN'T BREAK A 100 bill in my town unless you go to a bank

almost like they've never seen on ebefore
Are these places that would only have small floats that couldn't handle being stuck with a $100? Go to Costco, they'll break anything.

Or a McDonalds. Those fuckers would be the GOAT drug launderers if they ever put their minds to it.

Are these places that would only have small floats that couldn't handle being stuck with a $100? Go to Costco, they'll break anything.
we don't have Costco. or walmart. or any major store other than one grocery store (stater bros, and inland empire brand). There's a Home Depot and Walmart in the next city over, like 25 miles away though

you probably haven't been posting here regularly enough to see the pics they clown me with, but my city really really really sucks.

I live in Hills Have Eyes territory basically. For example in the 80s The Hitcher (w/ C Thomas Howell and Rutger Hauer) they drive right through my town in the movie, yet even if you've seen it you're probably like 'what town?'

The fast food places and grocer won't break one, I've tried. Now I know to always get 20s at the bank if make a withdrawal in person

Yeah people always say offer to take them to get a meal somewhere, but I really don't think any of them want to do that and I honestly would feel weird sitting there while they eat.
There's a homeless guy that hangs out in front of the 7-11 next to my old house, he's there every night sitting on the bench in front of the store, a lot of times when I buy a case a beer, I will drink a few with him, then go home.

Having a good buzz on probably makes it easier to sleep with your face in dirt.

There's a homeless guy that hangs out in front of the 7-11 next to my old house, he's there every night sitting on the bench in front of the store, a lot of times when I buy a case a beer, I will drink a few with him, then go home.

Having a good buzz on probably makes it easier to sleep with your face in dirt.

I feel they took being handed a beer better than being handed a sandwich too.

we don't have Costco. or walmart. or any major store other than one grocery store (stater bros, and inland empire brand). There's a Home Depot and Walmart in the next city over, like 25 miles away though

you probably haven't been posting here regularly enough to see the pics they clown me with, but my city really really really sucks.

I live in Hills Have Eyes territory basically. For example in the 80s The Hitcher (w/ C Thomas Howell and Rutger Hauer) they drive right through my town in the movie, yet even if you've seen it you're probably like 'what town?'

The fast food places and grocer won't break one, I've tried. Now I know to always get 20s at the bank if make a withdrawal in person

I'm surprised the grocery store won't.

No Costco or Walmart? Do you feel like it's so secluded there's probably a serial killer Norman Bates leather face type person living there?

I'm surprised the grocery store won't.

No Costco or Walmart? Do you feel like it's so secluded there's probably a serial killer Norman Bates leather face type person living there?
we have 30k people in the city, it's just also a large USMC base that has amenities also so the city never brought in much.

And yes, most likely. My entire area is essentially perfect 'body stashing' territory. In the last year alone we had two murders a few streets down, a marine killed his pregnant wife and threw her down a mine shaft, a drive-by on my street, a shooting/hanging/set on fire murder one street down, and another guy that testified at a previous murder trial also got gunned down for snitching. A bunch of other random shootings and assaults where nobody died too

And that's just the shit I know about, so it wouldn't surprise me whatsoever if there were spree or serial killers in the more remote areas like Wonder Valley or Amboy

They probably couldn't afford a jersey. With your generous donation however, I'm sure they can find a shirsey to share.

You're a baller on the level of BD, and Revi, but can't afford to pay your student loans....

ohdY5OaQmUmVW.gif

I have no problem paying I just choose not to pay it all off at once. I'm almost done anyways. Will prob pay the remainder off before the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back