SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS was another crappy marvel movie, but not nearly as terrible as the Thor movies.

Without trying to sound racist, SJW’s loved it cuz it portrays a country from Africa as the most technologically advanced country in the world, not the dump that it is. I thought it was entertaining but not nearly as good as the hype suggests.

Winter soldier is prob my fav marvel film, the plot is good and the fight scenes are badass. Bucky in winter soldier mode is like terminator, dudes badass.

lol<{Joewithit}>

I don't even remember the first couple Thor movies, except that I thought they were pretty shitty. Last one was funny though. That big rock guy was hilarious.

Black Panther was on par with most of the Marvel movies. I didn't think it was any kind of great achievement, other than an all-black cast actually drawing in the international market to a movie (which is very rare). But it was fun.

I agree, CA: WS is the shit

I have it tied w/ Spider-Man 2 (tobey Maguire one) as the best Marvel movies ever

followed by Blades I and II

flame on
Blade 1 was awesome. Especially the first scene.

Without trying to sound racist, SJW’s loved it cuz it portrays a country from Africa as the most technologically advanced country in the world, not the dump that it is. I thought it was entertaining but not nearly as good as the hype suggests.

giphy.gif

@Animal Cracker Is Hawaii done for or is this volcano eruption overblown in the news?
He probably won’t be replying to this dude

RIP in piss
Lmao! Nah it’s not that bad. One injury nobody has died so far. The eruption in 2000 two people died. I live on Maui so different island.

@Dirt Road Soldier gave a pretty fair assessment.

In this day and age the kind of people most likely to die from a volcano are the type attracted to staring at the sun... just stay the fuck away and don’t make your primary residence in the path of an active volcano

Last edited:
Back at kia

Getting a new tire

Been driving with a nail in my tire since saturdag

Nitro filled tires ftw

Black Panther was on par with most of the Marvel movies. I didn't think it was any kind of great achievement, other than an all-black cast actually drawing in the international market to a movie (which is very rare). But it was fun.

The only thing that made me cringe was the idea that the antagonist is a PhD from MIT but can't get past ghetto mannerisms and expressions.

I just watched the last Jedi over the weekend. Entertaining movie but they made Luke an emo can and snoke a can as well.

I didn't get around to Deadpool 2 this weekend. Can you believe that's not what the wife wanted to do for her birthday? Anyway, it's gonna have to wait. They better not fuck up this Han Solo movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back