SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was TLJ really that bad? Haven't seen it yet but all I hear is how much people seemed to hate it.
No. Movie was great. Way better than most of the shitty marvel movies.

Pretty much shat all over lukes whole character
Well I've firmly been on the "Luke is a pussy ass bitch" train even when I was a kid as Han and Chewie were my faves so I should see how they shart on his character.

Well I've firmly been on the "Luke is a pussy ass bitch" train even when I was a kid as Han and Chewie were my faves so I should see how they shart on his character.
The movie overall was good... Not a huge star wars fan tho so i dont really know to judge it compared to the others

The movie overall was good... Not a huge star wars fan tho so i dont really know to judge it compared to the others
It was easily one of the best and way better than the prequals.

I suppose anything beats jar jar binks lmao

Was TLJ really that bad? Haven't seen it yet but all I hear is how much people seemed to hate it.

Bad writing, forced jokes, and an amazingly pointless side plot that you could see telegraphed from a mile away. Its better than episode 1, on par with 2 but worse than every other movie including episode 3 and Rogue One.

I really enjoyed TLJ, except for the weird side arc. Luke always was a whiny, mopey bitch. No idea why this portrayal of him was shocking.

I've seen some real whiny bitches over 70

Right but they're hardly the supreme Jedi masters who kicked the ass of the Empire. You're talking about guys who can't wipe their own ass that complain when their oatmeal is cold.

Solo is getting rather egregious reviews

I mean they made Lando Carlissian's character a pansexual ffs

I don't understand the need for the term pansexual. Are there really bisexual people so into fashion that they won't nail a dude because he's wearing a dress?

Wtf is a pansexual? Also saw some people get into an argument about something cuz one guy used the term “gay” instead of “pride” in regards to some pride event that was going on by the beach this past weekend. Apparently the term gay is offensive too lmao

Glover had it right.

It's impossible not to be pansexual in outerspace. How many of the aliens even have genders?

oatmeal sucks. hot or cold.
just sayin

1165.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back