SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is "vet" a shorter name for "old miserable piece of fucking garbage that should have been killed at birth"?

sheetz is better than WaWa IMO

they have decent chicken strips and other bs, especially if you're faded or ming'd

Let’s be honest. You, your relatives and any home cook in the Carolinas doesn’t make fried chick quit like KFC.

When I was a kid, Kentucky fried Chicken was pretty good. It may be hard to believe but it's true --- I don't think I'm having an idealized childhood memory here.

I don't remember what KFCs were like in the US in the late 70s but in Canada they were called Scott's Chicken Villa and they licensed the recipe from the Colonel. they were sit down restaurants with servers, or sometimes even buffets. IIRC at one time they were like that in the US as well.

117890174_3dc94a113d_z.jpg

This article claims the Colonel moved from Kentucky to suburb where I actually lived for a few years growing up.

https://www.blogto.com/city/2012/10/that_time_when_kfc_was_scotts_chicken_villa/

I finally saw Black Panther and thought it sucked.

Can't wait to see another GOAT tier Star Wars movie this weekend.

lmao @ fox dumping ufc for wwe.

Last edited:
When I was a kid, Kentucky fried Chicken was pretty good. It may be hard to believe but it's true --- I don't think I'm having an idealized childhood memory here.

I don't remember what KFCs were like in the US in the late 70s but in Canada they were called Scott's Chicken Villa and they licensed the recipe from the Colonel. they were sit down restaurants with servers, or sometimes even buffets. IIRC at one time they were like that in the US as well.

117890174_3dc94a113d_z.jpg

This article claims the Colonel moved from Kentucky to suburb where I actually lived for a few years growing up.

https://www.blogto.com/city/2012/10/that_time_when_kfc_was_scotts_chicken_villa/
he had a place near Lake Ontario...and his estate made a large donation to a local hospital...

I finally saw Black Panther and thought it sucked.

I thought it was fine and my kids liked it, but I found the antagonist insulting. So he got a PhD from MIT and still talks like he is slinging crack from the corner in the 'hood? Seriously?

Did you see my alternate ending in the Gheyberry thread?

I thought it was fine and my kids liked it, but I found the antagonist insulting. So he got a PhD from MIT and still talks like he is slinging crack from the corner in the 'hood? Seriously?

Did you see my alternate ending in the Gheyberry thread?
For the amount of hype the movie got it didn't live up to it.

No I didn't.

he had a place near Lake Ontario...and his estate made a large donation to a local hospital...

I had no clue! Seriously. Where was it? THe article says "Cooksville", I lived in Cooksville. Where in the hell did Colonel Sanders live?

Which hospital was it? the one at Hurontario and Queensway?

My mind is blown by this revelation.

For the amount of hype the movie got it didn't live up to it.

No I didn't.

I mean it's an interesting back story and political non-intervention commentary IMHO. Better than Wonder Woman.

You know the ending where Black Panther buys the building in Oakland where his uncle was killed to turns into a school of technology? Well in my alternate ending, or sequel hispsters have opened two coffee shops, a tattoo place and one brew pub in the area. Black Panther quickly realizes that he could update the building and charge 3 times the previous rent to hipsters who are now escaping over priced San Francisco housing. He draws on all his super powers defending the development from locals angry over gentrification.

Title: "Black Panther 'n the 'hood".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back