SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculously good. I'm visiting my folks in Canuckistan and a 2 BR in the city is $800k.
Has Canadia had their housing bubble burst yet or was 2007 restricted to the States?

Appreciation of the sitcom Seinfeld correlates positively with income level and conscientiousness.

I hd a gf that didn't think Seinfeld was funny. I was watching it with my roommates in university and we are laughing our asses off --- she's just sitting there saying, "this isn't funny". When she leaves, my roommates turn to me and say, "you know, you're going to have to break up with her. Anyone who doesn't think that was funny has to go eventually.

I'm like, "you know, you're right".

Has Canadia had their housing bubble burst yet or was 2007 restricted to the States?

No. Canadian banks were fine in 2008. Lending rules are very strict, until recently the minimum down payment was 20%. They've relaxed that because housing is so ludicrous in the city.

For homes with a purchase price less than or equal to $500,000 the minimum down payment is 5% For homes with a purchase price greater than $500,000 and less than $1 million, the minimum down payment is 5% of the first $500,000 plus 10% of the remaining balance

It's absolutely insane. The neighborhood i grew up in is $1.7-3m now for a house (unless you are willing to live in a tear down). My parents sold and are now in a 1200sqft 2BR condo on the park.

anyone watch this yet? heard it was pretty good
p13771520_p_v8_aa.jpg

No. Canadian banks were fine in 2008. Lending rules are very strict, until recently the minimum down payment was 20%. They've relaxed that because housing is so ludicrous in the city.

For homes with a purchase price less than or equal to $500,000 the minimum down payment is 5% For homes with a purchase price greater than $500,000 and less than $1 million, the minimum down payment is 5% of the first $500,000 plus 10% of the remaining balance

It's absolutely insane. The neighborhood i grew up in is $1.7-3m now for a house (unless you are willing to live in a tear down). My parents sold and are now in a 1200sqft 2BR condo on the park.
Lmao that should end well

anyone watch this yet? heard it was pretty good
p13771520_p_v8_aa.jpg

I started watching it a couple of days ago.

Here's the funny thing. They said 99% of Russian athletes are doped. But they're still getting their asses kicked by the US.

chalkboard-words-one-plus-one-equals-two-32023755.jpg

I started watching it a couple of days ago.

Here's the funny thing. They said 99% of Russian athletes are doped. But they're still getting their asses kicked by the US.

chalkboard-words-one-plus-one-equals-two-32023755.jpg
I'm convinced that every athlete is on something. Too much money not to be.

Lol I roided in college just to have an edge in the campus gym and flex at pool parties. Any actual pro athlete with money on the line who doesn't juice is a fkn retard

I'm convinced that every athlete is on something. Too much money not to be.

Yeah but the thing with Russia is it was state sponsored... much easier to beat testers when the KGB is informing you of test dates.

Speaking of juicing.

Which Juice head wins this weekends fight? Canelo or Golovkin.

I'll go with the bigger guy that knocks everyone out.

Canelo will have him pissing blood for a week. Ginger via UD.

This fight is going to be good. Can't wait to see it.

Conor McDonald would destroy either of these boxeo muppets

Power is on, omw home now from my gmas to go hook shit back up

This fight is going to be good. Can't wait to see it.

I had figured you wanted to taste Mr Revolver.... This is quite the fusion of salivating chaos this coming weekend, my slab will be ready.

What we have here is a good cuisine of Eurasian flank sprinkled with peppers and zesty spice, followed by thick viscose habanero sauce drizzled with flavorful guacamole and frijoles for that soft and eloquent sliding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back