SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I called FPL and they said that power would be restored by the 18th or 22nd lmfao

And it's apparently basically just my condo neighborhood and the adjoining shopping plaza that's without power. I know someone within short walking distance who has power restored already. I'm legit thinking about how I can form this into a lawsuit lol

It's not even being without power that's the issue. It's that everyone surrounding me has power and has started carrying on with life, meanwhile I'm stuck

You sound poor

I bet it's only the broke people who don't have any.

You see that story about the old people dying in the nursing home because the AC went out?

Thats some bullshit and I hope @faustian builds a case against that senior center.
Yea, they're looking into it as a criminal investigation now, also lots of people in critical condition, doctors say the death toll will rise in the coming days.

You see that story about the old people dying in the nursing home because the AC went out?

Thats some bullshit and I hope @faustian builds a case against that senior center.

That shit rustled my jimmies something fierce.

Take care of the old and the kids. Basic fucking human decency.

That shit rustled my jimmies something fierce.

Take care of the old and the kids. Basic fucking human decency.
Animals, Kids, Elderly.......everyone else, in that order.

I couldn't believe that shit. I didn't read the whole article but I saw they said they had power or something in the police report so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

Same problem here, but they have like a billion trucks down here working tirelessly, they told us we'd have power most likely Friday, and Monday at the latest.

It sucks, I'm lucky my grandma has power, I'm staying with her until ours is back on.
Ye FPL is spamming notices on local radio that they prioritize hospital/gov service locations, schools, businesses, and then residences. So basically the segment of where I live is last priority. I'm pissed because power should've never gone out in the first place. I live in an area where you're supposed to be protected from that shit (i.e. power lines underground). But from talking to people apparently there's an issue with the specific power grid I live on and it's been an issue since Hurricane Wilma

Not sure if serious about Seinfeld. That show sucked. Followed closely by the Office.

Appreciation of the sitcom Seinfeld correlates positively with income level and conscientiousness.

Sorry such sophisticated comedy doesn't appeal to your low-brow tastes.

Animals, Kids, Elderly.......everyone else, in that order.

I couldn't believe that shit. I didn't read the whole article but I saw they said they had power or something in the police report so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

You're one of those dudes who kisses their dogs on the mouth aren't you?

[QUOTE="XalexinchainsX, post: 133907201, member: 221814"]Animals, Kids, Elderly.......everyone else, in that order.

You're one of those dudes who kisses their dogs on the mouth aren't you?[/QUOTE]
*7 Cats

Edit: Dammit Chilly you broke the quote thing

Should be 0.1/5 if power is considered an amenity
LOL, yeah man that's some shit.

Are you basically staying out all day/night and just using your place to crash for the time being?

Appreciation of the sitcom Seinfeld correlates positively with income level and conscientiousness.

Sorry such sophisticated comedy doesn't appeal to your low-brow tastes.
The main reason Seinfeld was so popular back then was because everything else on tv comedy wise was garbage.

LOL, yeah man that's some shit.

Are you basically staying out all day/night and just using your place to crash for the time being?
I've been staying at a vacant rental property since Monday

Shutters still up on all the windows so it constantly feels like night. Should probably head to a Starbucks or something just to get out lol

Shutters still up on all the windows so it constantly feels like night. Should probably head to a Starbucks or something just to get out lol
LOL! looks lonely as fuck in there. Were you even invited in there, or did you just find a vacant house and crash there?

It's good you at least have somewhere to stay in the meantime.

LOL! looks lonely as fuck in there. Were you even invited in there, or did you just find a vacant house and crash there?

It's good you at least have somewhere to stay in the meantime.
The guy I know offered it because I was originally looking for a place to keep my car out of harm's way. My mom (a realtor) handles renting his place out and she does a tremendous job so he was happy to offer it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back