SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd season of Narcos was great. Need something new to watch now. Suggestions?
I'm doing a complete rewatch of The Office for the 3rd time and it still delivers fam

LA seems pretty setup already for the Olympics. Some investment but nowhere near the Sochi level of investment.
think they only have to build a couple of things. not even sure why they give it to 3rd world shit holes. they should just have it in the US every time. Everyone wants to come here anyways.
I'm doing a complete rewatch of The Office for the 3rd time and it still delivers fam
I started watching this with the wife and we're currently on the second season fam.

I have been watching it as well in between Game of Thrones.

Jim+Pam is the greatest love story in television history.

The scenes involving

Michael + Toby
Michael + Dwert
Jim + Dwert

are some of the funniest shit imaginable. It really is the GOAT sitcom, I used to have it a close 2nd behind Seinfeld but rewatching it only brings out more brilliance

The scenes involving

Michael + Toby
Michael + Dwert
Jim + Dwert

are some of the funniest shit imaginable. It really is the GOAT sitcom, I used to have it a close 2nd behind Seinfeld but rewatching it only brings out more brilliance
I love Seinfeld but Imo the Office is far superior.

I think the hardest I've ever laughed is the vending machine prank

I went from

{<jordan}

to

<TheWire1>

The scenes involving

Michael + Toby
Michael + Dwert
Jim + Dwert

Not sure if serious about Seinfeld. That show sucked. Followed closely by the Office.

Not sure if serious about Seinfeld. That show sucked. Followed closely by the Office.

I take you for the basic Jersey Shore fan.

jersey-shore-south-park.gif

think they only have to build a couple of things. not even sure why they give it to 3rd world shit holes. they should just have it in the US every time. Everyone wants to come here anyways.

That's only true because LA has cleaned up. Many of the venues in the '84 olympics were chess pools. People were getting mugged left-right and center outside of the LA coliseum in '84.

BTW the road cycling events were in Mission Viejo in '84.

So I called FPL and they said that power would be restored by the 18th or 22nd lmfao

And it's apparently basically just my condo neighborhood and the adjoining shopping plaza that's without power. I know someone within short walking distance who has power restored already. I'm legit thinking about how I can form this into a lawsuit lol

It's not even being without power that's the issue. It's that everyone surrounding me has power and has started carrying on with life, meanwhile I'm stuck

So I called FPL and they said that power would be restored by the 18th or 22nd lmfao

And it's apparently basically just my condo neighborhood and the adjoining shopping plaza that's without power. I know someone within short walking distance who has power restored already. I'm legit thinking about how I can form this into a lawsuit lol

It's not even being without power that's the issue. It's that everyone surrounding me has power and has started carrying on with life, meanwhile I'm stuck
I bet you sat on hold for over an hour. Lol, youd probably have docket #23492 out of 60000

Same problem here, but they have like a billion trucks down here working tirelessly, they told us we'd have power most likely Friday, and Monday at the latest.

It sucks, I'm lucky my grandma has power, I'm staying with her until ours is back on.

I'm only 3 episodes into Narcos, and I'm mad at myself for not watching it sooner.

Oberyn is dope in this, and the dude who plays Escobar is great. Same dude who played the commander in Elite Squad (Also a dope movie).

Same problem here, but they have like a billion trucks down here working tirelessly, they told us we'd have power most likely Friday, and Monday at the latest.

It sucks, I'm lucky my grandma has power, I'm staying with her until ours is back on.
You see that story about the old people dying in the nursing home because the AC went out?

Thats some bullshit and I hope @faustian builds a case against that senior center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back