SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly didn't even know Seau shot himself in the heart, I had to look it up, and then re-act.

Props to helping those people in the islands out man, you're genuinely a good guy.
Thanks, but like I said, my family was on it before I was. Lol. I am very glad they'll have a place to stay. One couple said they should be able to go home this weekend. They had the least damage and got lucky obtaining supplies to patch their roof for the time being. Plus our maintenance man is getting them fuel for their generator. Everyone down there is doing what they can to help each other. I'm glad we were able to contribute something worthwhile. We want to send supplies down, but the post office got completely destroyed and nothing but emergency planes are going through the airport since they don't have a control tower anymore.

Here's the Post Office:

AP_17251220304633.jpg

Last edited:
Well, then forget my previous comment, I guess it's a pretty common occurrence.

Duerson left a message in his note that he wanted to preserve his brain for study. Just like Seau. So you're not wrong, people don't shoot themselves in the heart except in a very specific circumstance.

Arguello got his ass capped for speaking out against a corrupt gov't. He'd actually been used as a pawn. The whole thing is terrible.

Pryor - Arguello fights were some of the greatest.

I'm like a broken record; virtually nothing was better in the past compared to now, but boxing in the 80s is one of the very things that was better.

I only feel bad for young people for two things:

1. That they are stuck with the debt derived from the greed of baby boomers.

2. That they didn't get to experience boxing in the 80s.

3rd season of Narcos was great. Need something new to watch now. Suggestions?

3rd season of Narcos was great. Need something new to watch now. Suggestions?
Its been out for a while but Im on season 2 of The Killing and its great.

Arguello got his ass capped for speaking out against a corrupt gov't. He'd actually been used as a pawn. The whole thing is terrible.

Pryor - Arguello fights were some of the greatest.

I'm like a broken record; virtually nothing was better in the past compared to now, but boxing in the 80s is one of the very things that was better.

I only feel bad for young people for two things:

1. That they are stuck with the debt derived from the greed of baby boomers.

2. That they didn't get to experience boxing in the 80s.

Those were delicious times indeed. Everyone wild and free when stress was at a record low. Lost specimens they was, but were willing to become better, and i must say they never disappointed me in the least.

I still watch the battle of chaos from the 80s. They knew how to penetrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back