SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they brought in WADA type testing Jones has failed 3 our of 4 tests.
One of which was blow, which is like a performance decreasing drug, but, yeah, it's pretty nuts

I'm honestly surprised more aren't failing

It's also funny that I care less about the thing than I ever have in my life, and there's the most stringent testing ever. Those two can't be connected right?

Damn, Vince McMahon still out here wrasslin huh? Dude is 80 ffs lol

Him tearing a hammy getting into the ring is legitimately one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Top 5 at least.

T-Mac in a ill fitting suit is the undisputed GOAT.

BZZdELLIEAEIwrB.jpg

Now that's stylish.

One of which was blow, which is like a performance decreasing drug,

Said Aaron Pryor, never. @RR

I can't comment on MMA but coke is definitely ergogenic. In a trained athlete the effect is not just for a a few minutes. As @senri mentioned earlier, it is one of the substances in Pot Belge.

I can't comment on MMA but coke is definitely ergogenic. In a trained athlete the effect is not just for a a few minutes. As @senri mentioned earlier, it is one of the substances in Pot Belge.

The famous water bottle

Damn, Vince McMahon still out here wrasslin huh? Dude is 80 ffs lol

Him tearing a hammy getting into the ring is legitimately one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Top 5 at least.

T-Mac in a ill fitting suit is the undisputed GOAT.
I believe it was a Quad, and in fact he tore both. One trying to slide into the ring, one after trying to recover...

and I agree, that was absolutely hilarious

was it blow in the water bottle for the Arguelo fight? Did they even test that shit?

I just assumed it was speed or something.

well shit I just looked it up, had no idea Arguello killed himself

The Deuce's pilot was really, really good.

You have my attention HBO

was it blow in the water bottle for the Arguelo fight? Did they even test that shit?

I just assumed it was speed or something.

well shit I just looked it up, had no idea Arguello killed himself

Nobody believes he killed himself. Made to much noise about the gov't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back