SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protest banners at sporting events are fun and they spread awareness on issues that some people care about.

divest2.jpg

You stay woke sleeping fam.

Lol I told everyone the 16th was a bad night and my niece bought my ticket for me anyways

Note to self: send SoCalProdigy09 a brass cane. Because no one schedules events on dates that interfere with a brass cane wielding man's football games.

pimpcane_leogold2.jpg

I'm convinced that every athlete is on something. Too much money not to be.

Not everyone is doped (I can't comment on olympic weightlifting or wrestling, although Dan Gable was anti-doping so you have freaks in every sport), and they never have been.

the WADA biopassport makes it much tougher to dope. From what I understand the advantaged gained by micro dosing in endurance sports is much less than what doping provided 10 yrs ago because dopers are more limited in how much they can --- so clean athletes can make olympic finals now whereas in the 90s and 2000s they had pretty much had no shot.

I rarely fly American Airlines but 9 boarding zones? seriously?

Enjoy prison Shkreli. Hope the trolling was worth going to jail 5 months early. Lol. Will lol when commissary gets a 5,500% inflation for him.

I'm realizing I'm not really that pumped for GGG/Canelo. It's an important fight and I'm glad it's happening. Plus I have no idea who is going to win. But I just don't expect a great fight. I think whoever wins probably dominates throughout.

Two of the most ferocious fighters of our time. Should be excellent.

Borat vs Mexican Opie Taylor.

Who gives a shit 'bout them foreigners? Boxing began in America, dammit!

If GGG wins, I think it could be entertaining. If Canelo dominates, not so much. I just don't see them going back and forth. Either Canelo proves too quick or GGG scrambles his brains and beats him into bolivian. But I could definitely be wrong. I'm watching either way. Fight is way too important to miss.

Not everyone is doped (I can't comment on olympic weightlifting or wrestling, although Dan Gable was anti-doping so you have freaks in every sport), and they never have been.

the WADA biopassport makes it much tougher to dope. From what I understand the advantaged gained by micro dosing in endurance sports is much less than what doping provided 10 yrs ago because dopers are more limited in how much they can --- so clean athletes can make olympic finals now whereas in the 90s and 2000s they had pretty much had no shot.

Weightlifting took a heavy hit over the past year. You have the dominance of many top countries now being relegated to the sidelines as now American youth and South american lifters are on the rise in the sport.

China is the only one that is still going strong. Japan is also having success now.

Enjoy prison Shkreli. Hope the trolling was worth going to jail 5 months early. Lol. Will lol when commissary gets a 5,500% inflation for him.

He's probably gonna pull a Bernie Madoff while in there and jack up cheese prices or something

He's only going because they revoked his bail, his sentence isn't going to be anything major.

I think he's lawyer said they expect him to do less than 3 years, and that'll be in a cozy ass prison where he probably gets internet access.

Shkreli is awesome, and more people should look up to him.

He's only going because they revoked his bail, his sentence isn't going to be anything major.

I think he's lawyer said they expect him to do less than 3 years, and that'll be in a cozy ass prison where he probably gets internet access.

Shkreli is awesome, and more people should look up to him.
<23>

Canelo wins either a lopsided decision or he KO's GGG in round 7 or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back