SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Wick 2.

It's a tremendous film.

Not as good as the first, but what is? Still, really damn good.

There's this 10 minutes scene where he just wrecks a bunch of assassins sent to come after him.

It's beautiful.

@Revolver did you start The Killing? Im a little over half way through season 2 and it keeps getting better.

Ordered the fight on my dish provider and got an apple tv so I can watch it in the trailer while camping this weekend.

Technology is awesome.

Ordered the fight on my dish provider and got an apple tv so I can watch it in the trailer while camping this weekend.

Technology is awesome.
did you say trailer...

I haven't seen either John Wick films. If Keanu isn't saving the world, I don't watch. Lol.

This is one of those months lol.

Corporate tax returns are due 3/15 but they all file a 6 month extension to 9/15 unless you're a a fiscal filer.

I didn't realize there was a Morimoto restaurant next to the Union Trust. Fuck me, I would deafen there instead of at the alumni event. More pressure on those hand drawn noodles now.

I didn't realize there was a Morimoto restaurant next to the Union Trust. Fuck me, I would deafen there instead of at the alumni event. More pressure on those hand drawn noodles now.

That is the original Morimoto in the US. It's a Stephen Starr restaurant (The guy who made Pod).

That is the original Morimoto in the US. It's a Stephen Starr restaurant (The guy who made Pod).

Thanks.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck. You could have mentioned that. I totally missed it when walking over to the Union Trust(which is very nice inside).

Thanks.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck. You could have mentioned that. I totally missed it when walking over to the Union Trust(which is very nice inside).

I thought I told you the last time you were in town.

Either way it you want good sushi that doesn't break the bank check out Umai Umai in Fairmont.

I thought I told you the last time you were in town.

Either way it you want good sushi that doesn't break the bank check out Umai Umai in Fairmont.

you probably did --- developing old man memory.

Umai umai is noted. Good to know it's right next to the Eastern State Penitentiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back