SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Wick 2.

It's a tremendous film.

Not as good as the first, but what is? Still, really damn good.

There's this 10 minutes scene where he just wrecks a bunch of assassins sent to come after him.

It's beautiful.

@Revolver did you start The Killing? Im a little over half way through season 2 and it keeps getting better.

Ordered the fight on my dish provider and got an apple tv so I can watch it in the trailer while camping this weekend.

Technology is awesome.

Ordered the fight on my dish provider and got an apple tv so I can watch it in the trailer while camping this weekend.

Technology is awesome.
did you say trailer...

I haven't seen either John Wick films. If Keanu isn't saving the world, I don't watch. Lol.

This is one of those months lol.

Corporate tax returns are due 3/15 but they all file a 6 month extension to 9/15 unless you're a a fiscal filer.

I didn't realize there was a Morimoto restaurant next to the Union Trust. Fuck me, I would deafen there instead of at the alumni event. More pressure on those hand drawn noodles now.

I didn't realize there was a Morimoto restaurant next to the Union Trust. Fuck me, I would deafen there instead of at the alumni event. More pressure on those hand drawn noodles now.

That is the original Morimoto in the US. It's a Stephen Starr restaurant (The guy who made Pod).

That is the original Morimoto in the US. It's a Stephen Starr restaurant (The guy who made Pod).

Thanks.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck. You could have mentioned that. I totally missed it when walking over to the Union Trust(which is very nice inside).

Thanks.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck. You could have mentioned that. I totally missed it when walking over to the Union Trust(which is very nice inside).

I thought I told you the last time you were in town.

Either way it you want good sushi that doesn't break the bank check out Umai Umai in Fairmont.

I thought I told you the last time you were in town.

Either way it you want good sushi that doesn't break the bank check out Umai Umai in Fairmont.

you probably did --- developing old man memory.

Umai umai is noted. Good to know it's right next to the Eastern State Penitentiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back