Social Satanic Temple statue displayed among Nativity scene and menorah at IL Capitol

I'm sure the church of satan would be happy to have no religious symbols at the capital.

But if you want it to just be saying no to a group because their beliefs are not the same as yours while letting yours stay up you can get fucked.
Lines have to be drawn. Worshipping the representation of all evil and vice can get fucked, right along with you if you think these fkn attention seeking dorks have any real "beliefs" in this crap that mean ANYTHING other than "look at me look at me."

"Look at me" isn't a religion.

Last edited:
SO when nano bots, AI, some lab created super bug, nukes, or some other invented weapons ends all life on planet earth Satan can laugh at how fucking stupid people were. Following "science" to their ultimate everlasting death, when people should have followed Jesus and lived like the Amish.

No shit Satan wants people to blindly follow "science". It's his perfect instrument of death.

Do you want to know how I really feel about it?

I grew up in a Lutheran family and although I've considered myself an agnostic since I was 12 years old or so it's actually peculiar to me when science and religion are framed in debate as being inherently adversarial if not thoroughly incompatible. Almost without fail, the former is appropriated and genuinely wielded as a sort of verbally weaponized atheism.

This happens with great frequency despite the fact that natural science is, by definition, outside the realm of the supernatural whereas a lot of religious and spiritual thought tends to be rooted in undetectable forces, inaudible voices and judgments reserved for the deceased, albeit conveniently. Faith is belief in the absence of evidence as Carl Sagan eloquently put it.

Sure, over the centuries science has been ruthless in disproving a number of claims made in ancient texts about the workings of the universe where phenomena and entities which can be measured, observed and verified through experiment are concerned but it does not directly rule out the possibility of 'intelligent design' itself nor is the edifice of the enterprise structured to prove or disprove anything of the sort.

It isn't a mandatory either-or proposition.

This is how you troll the real world.

Yes Jesus can transform your life profoundly, but that is not the Gospel. Transforming your life is just a result after salvation, that Christ is working in you.

This is the Gospel. Jesus Christ died for sinners, took took the punishment on the cross, so that sinners could be saved. We deserve to be in Hell when we die, including myself for all the terrible things I've done.

We are saved by Grace (it's a gift from God) by Faith in Jesus Christ alone.

If Christ is in us, repentance will be evident. It will change how we look at our sin and how we see God.

Since you are still here proclaiming who and who is not a christian, and that Jesus will come back, will you ever actually address the gospel passages I have brought up many times to you in which Jesus states he would be back within the lifetimes of his followers? You NEVER engage on this point........

Fuck the 1st amendment for everyone but you, right?

Your religion gives you ow rights in America to destroy other property.

Kind of like drawing Muhammad simply to irk muslims or burning qurans?

Sounds like a future mass shooter.

The Satanic Temple has been allowed to place their statue at the state Capitol in Springfield, IL. The statue is displayed in public space with a Nativity scene and menorah.

https://newschannel20.com/news/loca...XZxDGKy4eRqFlS4I7NcFkdId6jYpeoZJW2kgLEt9AZ5YE

The statue is of a woman's hand holding an apple with the inscription " knowledge is the greatest gift."

Satanic-Temple-Display.jpg

At least one state recognizes freedom of religion, unlike the backwards GOP folks in Texas. I spend a lot of time near the IL Capitol so I'll have to go check this out. Looks badass.

I'm a member of the satanic temple. Why did I join? Because the satanic temple is a counter culture. Most members are atheists and I am an atheist. It's a parody to the religious absurdity. Religion is obsolete and dangerous. The social trolls in the satanic temple bring to light religious inconsistency, contradiction, intolerance and overall absurdity.

The time will come when religions are obsolete. When morality is not monopolized under the guise of religion.

Lines have to be drawn. Worshipping the representation of all evil and vice can get fucked, right along with you if you think these fkn attention seeking dorks have any real "beliefs" in this crap that mean ANYTHING other than "look at me look at me."

"Look at me" isn't a religion.

I dunno, satan objectively isn't that bad in the bible. God is ALOT worse.

Not that it's real, and the church of satan isnt a real religion. It is mocking Christians when they demand that their religion be allowed to be represented on public land. They want the same privileges for their fantasies.

Satan laughing spreads his wings Oh lord yeah.

Democrats are the party of killing unborn babies, putting kids on hormones, putting men in girls restrooms, and now they cheer this. They are the Satanic party.

Also, the Left hates Christmas.

No they just hate you.

Democrats are the party of killing unborn babies, putting kids on hormones, putting men in girls restrooms, and now they cheer this. They are the Satanic party.

Also, the Left hates Christmas.

Didn't about u fast enough :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back