Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

you got any rigorous data on this besides just some shit anecdotes from a hit piece?

Not sure what more you want, there are multiple named sources all saying the same thing. Are you suggesting the accounts are made up?

I've said investigate that claim. You guys keep saying it's a fact and what is your proof

He talked to a 22yo after she declined a date.

He may have pinched a 28yo lady's butt.

He dated some 16-18yo girls (with parental approval) that he never tried to get sexual with.

Oh and there's a disproven rumor that he was banned from the mall.

None of the things listed prove he molested anyone
It must be stated that Moore is accused of raping a child. That is a fucking serious allegation.

You people dismiss it as a 'he said, she said' when it's really "he said vs. a child incapable of forming any legal consent" and we'll take it from there.

The Mall fact was not disproven. Moore was banned bc he was stalking his underage victims there. That's how criminals operate. They rob banks bc that's where the money is and they seek rape victims where they congregate--the mall.

Moore's character shows he likes underage girls sexually, he's frequented that mall, mall employees knew this, so did everyone else..."Roy liked 'em young."

You right wingers have no moral compass but for what you are told to believe. The best guy you could find is a child rapist? Shame on you.

so did you. someone said so
Why mentnion this? Are you getting turned on? Are you hoping I'll jam my ramrod up your katorkas? I'm flattered but I'm married...to a woman. Unlike the closeted Right, I enjoy my marriage.

Is that the little game here? I know right wingers, especially men, have a taste for cock. No shame there. Remember the singing senators? You guys all stick together.

On the other hand, slapping you around in a chat room is tedious. But sort of fun.

Tell me again how it's only an allegation of child rape against your senatorial golden boy.

I love that story. It shows the utter filth that comprises the Right Wing mentality.

You right wingers are degenerates and the evidence is extremely clear on that point.

I've said investigate that claim. You guys keep saying it's a fact and what is your proof

He talked to a 22yo after she declined a date.

He may have pinched a 28yo lady's butt.

He dated some 16-18yo girls (with parental approval) that he never tried to get sexual with.

Oh and there's a disproven rumor that he was banned from the mall.

None of the things listed prove he molested anyone

What does a 30 year old man have ion common with a 16 year old girl? What would they talk about? You're really buying that he was just taking these girls out for milk shakes so they could complain about home work and the cheerleading squad together?

It must be stated that Moore is accused of raping a child. That is a fucking serious allegation.

You people dismiss it as a 'he said, she said' when it's really "he said vs. a child incapable of forming any legal consent" and we'll take it from there.

The Mall fact was not disproven. Moore was banned bc he was stalking his underage victims there. That's how criminals operate. They rob banks bc that's where the money is and they seek rape victims where they congregate--the mall.

Moore's character shows he likes underage girls sexually, he's frequented that mall, mall employees knew this, so did everyone else..."Roy liked 'em young."

You right wingers have no moral compass but for what you are told to believe. The best guy you could find is a child rapist? Shame on you.

1. You're right that it is a serious allegation. Being serious doesn't make it true - its rumored that the Clintons murdered dozens of people.

2. The two people that would know if he were banned said he wasn't. I don't know how much more proof you'd require.

Hey, but keep saying it's disputed.

Listen to the right wing losers defend a child rapist and then listen to these guys and you'll see a remarkable similarity:

There are so many more To Catch a Predator clips and to a clip, the defense tactics used by the molesters mirror those used by the gutless right wingers defending child rapist Roy Moore.

The predator clips...they're hilarious and disgusting...just like Moore's supporters.

1. You're right that it is a serious allegation. Being serious doesn't make it true - its rumored that the Clintons murdered dozens of people.

2. The two people that would know if he were banned said he wasn't. I don't know how much more proof you'd require.

Hey, but keep saying it's disputed.
The victim herself made the allegations so you're 0-1.

Your #2 point is more wishful thinking than it is factual. You can't erase 35 years of Moore's disgusting character traits.

This should be right up your alley...why don't you defend these guys too?

Why mentnion this? Are you getting turned on? Are you hoping I'll jam my ramrod up your katorkas? I'm flattered but I'm married...to a woman. Unlike the closeted Right, I enjoy my marriage.

Is that the little game here? I know right wingers, especially men, have a taste for cock. No shame there. Remember the singing senators? You guys all stick together.

On the other hand, slapping you around in a chat room is tedious. But sort of fun.

Tell me again how it's only an allegation of child rape against your senatorial golden boy.

I love that story. It shows the utter filth that comprises the Right Wing mentality.

You right wingers are degenerates and the evidence is extremely clear on that point.
You getting defensive proves your guilt

What does a 30 year old man have ion common with a 16 year old girl? What would they talk about? You're really buying that he was just taking these girls out for milk shakes so they could complain about home work and the cheerleading squad together?

That's what the girls claim. I'd imagine he was looking for a future wife.

I know it's a novel and old fashioned idea, but you don't have to try to bang a girl just cause you took her out.

The victim herself made the allegations so you're 0-1.

Your #2 point is more wishful thinking than it is factual. You can't erase 35 years of Moore's disgusting character traits.

This should be right up your alley...why don't you defend these guys too?

Honest question...are you trolling or just a dumbass?

It was the victim that said she was raped by the Duke Lacross team. It was the victim that said she was raped at a UVA fraternity.

They were allegations - but they weren't true.

My point #2 is called a fact stated by the 2 people who would know if it were true. You obviously don't understand the difference between fact and rumor.

Honest question...are you trolling or just a dumbass?

It was the victim that said she was raped by the Duke Lacross team. It was the victim that said she was raped at a UVA fraternity.

They were allegations - but they weren't true.

My point #2 is called a fact stated by the 2 people who would know if it were true. You obviously don't understand the difference between fact and rumor.
Big difference. In the Duke and UVA case it was one person. Statutory Roy has many accusers.
If it was only one coming out against Bill Cosby, I would give him a break. He was the TV dad of my childhood, but when 30 women come out, well saying it is a hit job, is a much harder narrative to buy.

Big difference. In the Duke and UVA case it was one person. Statutory Roy has many accusers.
If it was only one coming out against Bill Cosby, I would give him a break. He was the TV dad of my childhood, but when 30 women come out, well saying it is a hit job, is a much harder narrative to buy.
But they’ve disproven some of it. Almost all of it is legal today. None of it was rape. In 1970s some of this was culturally normal, especially in Alabama. The 14 year old is really all you’ve got here and you need to prove it.

It ain't 30 women. Its supposedly 30 corroborating accounts, but that includes all the people that said he was banned from the mall.

There are 2 allegations of a sexual nature. 2. Neither were made during all of his other high pro f Ile campaigns. And 1 of those defies all logic.

But they’ve disproven some of it. Almost all of it is legal today. None of it was rape. In 1970s some of this was culturally normal, especially in Alabama. The 14 year old is really all you’ve got here and you need to prove it.

They've got all the proof they need - Billy Bob down at the hardware store heard he'd been banned from the mall. Case closed.

Not sure what more you want, there are multiple named sources all saying the same thing. Are you suggesting the accounts are made up?
Of course most of the accounts are made up. Think about it...

Why wait 40 YEARS to say something?

Why didn't the girls PARENTS say something? Allegedly they all knew and didn't say something? How weird does that sound?

Ask yourself, if you had a daughter who was supposedly raped would you not say SOMETHING, call the police, file a complaint?

NONE OF THESE STORIES ADD UP. It's all LIES.

Again, none of the stories add up nor make any sense. And really, you believe something based on #'s? Is that how you operate in this world?

So if enough people tell you the earth is FLAT would you actually believe that it is?

Listen to the right wing losers defend a child rapist and then listen to these guys and you'll see a remarkable similarity:

There are so many more To Catch a Predator clips and to a clip, the defense tactics used by the molesters mirror those used by the gutless right wingers defending child rapist Roy Moore.

The predator clips...they're hilarious and disgusting...just like Moore's supporters.

You sound like a lunatic. Just saying...

In 1970s some of this was culturally normal, especially in Alabama.

Christ. Don't try and excuse Moores behavior with this cultural acceptance crap. It was not culturally normal for a professional in his mid-30's to try and hook up with 14-17 years olds. Even in Alabama. Even in the 70's.

A proposing it was, how does that excuse it? Do you champion honor killings, forcing women to wear a burqa, or all the other despicable shit from portions of the islamic communities, because it is all "culturally normal?" Or do you ridicule it on the merits?

Trying to nail a teenager (or date, since you guys are bending over backwards to pretend there was no sexual element with this pattern of behavior) when your in your mid-30's if just fucking wrong.

The vast majority of Fundamentalist Christians are not for marriage in early teens. If you think that, then you have bought into some propaganda based on a very selective pool of data. I myself don't have hard numbers on it but I would wager that were reputable polling agencies like the Pew or the Barna Group to conduct research on this, they would find that the vast majority of fundamentalist Christians rarely ever get married before the age of twenty.

You getting defensive proves your guilt
You support Rapist Roy the Mobile Molester.

Sounds like you're an expert in molestation.

You are what is wrong with this country. You have no guts and no morality. You do as you're told.

That's all you do.

That's why you support a child rapist for the senate. You were told to do so.

Last edited:
Back