Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

This is what happens when left trash comes out as trash.

Redirect and try to push onto something else.
giphy.gif

If you listen to conservative news, you'd think she forged the whole thing.

She just added the date and place to the bottom. If you've been duped by your news source into thinking it was more than that, than you should find a new source of information.

dhe Insinuated that he added the place and date and she said that proved she new him from that place

If it weren't for lies, half truths, or distortions, the American right wing would be silent.

Since the right is not silent we get lies like this forgery topic. How about Mueller as a deep state democratic mole...you know, a lifelong republican and military veteran is really a sucker for the democrats bc he's investigating Mr. Trump.

You right wingers are pathetic and you are dragging the country down the sewer to your level. But we are a Nation and we normal people must carry you selfish little delusional bastards until you come to a shotgun / experiential understanding of how your behavior is cancer to the body politic and our national identity. Until then, you are a burden of ignorance and diminishment we must bear.

Aren't there like nearly double digit number of accusers? One liar makes me me think plant or opportunist. But when we're getting into astronomical number of accusers, I just don't think it's fake, he probably is a monster.

https://boingboing.net/2017/11/13/locals-say-roy-moore-was-banne.html

9 women coming out, 2 with physical proof, over 30 corroborating accounts, and he is employing the same inconsistent defense that pedophiles always do when they are full of shit.

Again, why obfuscate for this piece of shit?

So a bunch of unnamed people heard it happened and you believe them over the manager and head of security that say it didn't?

You aren't obfuscating, you're being downright partisan and blindly choosing what to accept.

2 with physical proof? 1 has a yb that she doctored after people pointed out that Moore never went there. What is the other physical proof?

What about the other 8 people?

What that he asked girls out if their parents approved? Even the ones that dated him said he was a gentleman.

They're non-stoties that have been added as "accusations" when none of them accused him of anything except the 22yo that he asked out because she thought it was creepy that he would still talk to her after she declined a date.

What that he asked girls out if their parents approved? Even the ones that dated him said he was a gentleman.

They're non-stoties that have been added as "accusations" when none of them accused him of anything except the 22yo that he asked out....

Moore raped a 14 year old child.

You have no moral mooring.

The story seems credible. The yearbook was confirmed by at least 1 expert.
And on the restaurant
http://whnt.com/2017/11/27/olde-hickory-house-restaurant-worker-says-roy-moore-was-a-regular/

I'll have to look into that, but 3 people have went on record, including a cop, to say he wasn't (why does your article only say 1).

You're countering by offering 3 unnamed sources. I'd tend to lean toward the ones putting their names out there.

And that story doesn't sound credible at all. Her bf was late picking her up after closing - and Moore just happened to be hanging out after the place closed because he knew her bf would be so late that she'd accept a ride? Pfft.

Then she has him speeding off through a back exit that multiple people said didn't exist while she lay on the pavement.

Oh and just as she gets up and walks to the front of the diner her bf finally shows up, but she doesn't mention any of this to the bf or an tone else for 40 years.

If it sounds like bs, it's usually bs.

Whelp i guess you would need a video tape to have a concern. All i can say is that intellectual honesty requires that the same standard be applied to ppl like franken and conyers.

Goodnight sir.

I've not made a comment about either of those guys.

I keep saying to investigate the allegation of the 14 you and the 16 yo and lock him away if it's true.

I don't see how that is an unmoral stance.

Moore raped a 14 year old child.

You have no moral mooring.

I've said investigate that claim. You guys keep saying it's a fact and what is your proof

He talked to a 22yo after she declined a date.

He may have pinched a 28yo lady's butt.

He dated some 16-18yo girls (with parental approval) that he never tried to get sexual with.

Oh and there's a disproven rumor that he was banned from the mall.

None of the things listed prove he molested anyone

Back