Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

They've got all the proof they need - Billy Bob down at the hardware store heard he'd been banned from the mall. Case closed.
That and the victim that Moore Raped is still alive, thank god, and pointing the finger at the man who raped her.

That's ok, Moore the Molester is an (R)

That means 'Russian' or 'Republican'....it don't matter to guys like you. You'll support either blindly and since the Russian party merged with the Russian party, I'd say you don't have an either/or problem anymore.

You sound like a lunatic. Just saying...
You sound like a cunt that would fall from a withering word so.....look out below.

You are a right winger and your core value is cowardice so I'm not making much a of stretch here.

Here's another republican molester you can get behind:

and another republican molester monster:

That and the victim that Moore Raped is still alive, thank god, and pointing the finger at the man who raped her.

That's ok, Moore the Molester is an (R)

That means 'Russian' or 'Republican'....it don't matter to guys like you. You'll support either blindly and since the Russian party merged with the Russian party, I'd say you don't have an either/or problem anymore.

you won't be around for very long

Why does the accuser refuse to allow the yearbook to be analyzed by handwriting experts?

Christ. Don't try and excuse Moores behavior with this cultural acceptance crap. It was not culturally normal for a professional in his mid-30's to try and hook up with 14-17 years olds. Even in Alabama. Even in the 70's.

A proposing it was, how does that excuse it? Do you champion honor killings, forcing women to wear a burqa, or all the other despicable shit from portions of the islamic communities, because it is all "culturally normal?" Or do you ridicule it on the merits?

Trying to nail a teenager (or date, since you guys are bending over backwards to pretend there was no sexual element with this pattern of behavior) when your in your mid-30's if just fucking wrong.
well this wasn't long after democrats kept the black people out of their schools and you have no problem voting for them. times change.

You support Rapist Roy the Mobile Molester.

Sounds like you're an expert in molestation.

You are what is wrong with this country. You have no guts and no morality. You do as you're told.

That's all you do.

That's why you support a child rapist for the senate. You were told to do so.
you are a pathetic troll or major loser. you'll be gone soon. jsut don't try dicksarp02

I'll have to look into that, but 3 people have went on record, including a cop, to say he wasn't (why does your article only say 1).

You're countering by offering 3 unnamed sources. I'd tend to lean toward the ones putting their names out there.

And that story doesn't sound credible at all. Her bf was late picking her up after closing - and Moore just happened to be hanging out after the place closed because he knew her bf would be so late that she'd accept a ride? Pfft.

Then she has him speeding off through a back exit that multiple people said didn't exist while she lay on the pavement.

Oh and just as she gets up and walks to the front of the diner her bf finally shows up, but she doesn't mention any of this to the bf or an tone else for 40 years.

If it sounds like bs, it's usually bs.
<{hfved}>

Why does the accuser refuse to allow the yearbook to be analyzed by handwriting experts?

Well, she did. However, it was Allred's expert, so think of that what you will. All I know, is that you don't need to search far and wide to find court cases having defense/prosecution experts be proven wrong with cross examinations, and second opinions. It wouldn't exactly be difficult for Allred to find an expert to confirm her client's claims, and she's in a position where she doesn't have to turn over the yearbook to the defense for their experts to look it over either.

well this wasn't long after democrats kept the black people out of their schools and you have no problem voting for them. times change.

Find me a current democrat that has 30+ people accusing him a prowling the malls trying to prevent people from voting, and you might have a point. Otherwise this is just you giving up.

It's apparently a thing in fundamentalist Christian circles, and it's encouraged:

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/sh/ZPtmPISZPG/roy-moore-teen-girls-courtship/

Yeah....

About that....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs

I'm a Baptist and he's a pervert. Look at the photos of him French kissing one of his "Wives" (I won't post it here because it could be seen as kid pr0n) and tell me you want Roy Moore as a senator.

Edit: Warren Jeffs and "Wife" in question...

tumblr_lov2lelSQ11qarzsao8_r1_400.jpg

I'm sure her parents were ok with this too.

Of course most of the accounts are made up. Think about it...

Why wait 40 YEARS to say something?

Why didn't the girls PARENTS say something? Allegedly they all knew and didn't say something? How weird does that sound?

Ask yourself, if you had a daughter who was supposedly raped would you not say SOMETHING, call the police, file a complaint?

NONE OF THESE STORIES ADD UP. It's all LIES.

Lol you didn't even read the article I posted.

The vast majority of Fundamentalist Christians are not for marriage in early teens. If you think that, then you have bought into some propaganda based on a very selective pool of data. I myself don't have hard numbers on it but I would wager that were reputable polling agencies like the Pew or the Barna Group to conduct research on this, they would find that the vast majority of fundamentalist Christians rarely ever get married before the age of twenty.

Good thing that the article never claims a large majority of fundamentalist Christians engages in this. But some clearly do, as is evidenced by the accounts in the article.

Find me a current democrat that has 30+ people accusing him a prowling the malls trying to prevent people from voting, and you might have a point. Otherwise this is just you giving up.
That claim has pretty much been disproven. I know billy bob once told me that his sister said Roy couldn’t go to the mall isn’t good eveidence. The mall manager saying he wasn’t is. Even snopes isn’t saying the mall rumor is true.

That's what the girls claim. I'd imagine he was looking for a future wife.

I know it's a novel and old fashioned idea, but you don't have to try to bang a girl just cause you took her out.

Are you actually trying to paint the fact that he was dating teenagers when he was a grown man as some sort of a moral highground? "He didn't bang these chicks, he was just doing some recon work to see which he could bang later" Yea, totally innocent, nothing weird here.

Of course most of the accounts are made up. Think about it...

Why wait 40 YEARS to say something?

Why didn't the girls PARENTS say something? Allegedly they all knew and didn't say something? How weird does that sound?

Ask yourself, if you had a daughter who was supposedly raped would you not say SOMETHING, call the police, file a complaint?

NONE OF THESE STORIES ADD UP. It's all LIES.

do you believe bill cosbys accusers?

Are you actually trying to paint the fact that he was dating teenagers when he was a grown man as some sort of a moral highground? "He didn't bang these chicks, he was just doing some recon work to see which he could bang later" Yea, totally innocent, nothing weird here.
There is nothing illegal about grown men dating "legal" teenagers.

Sorry to hate it, but your dislike does not CHANGE THE FACTS!

There is nothing illegal about grown men dating "legal" teenagers.

Sorry to hate it, but your dislike does not CHANGE THE FACTS!

Here's a fact: 30 year old men dating teenagers is creepy as fuck and not ok. It's weird that this is apparently not universally understood.

Back