Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

GOP Senators are claiming that their will be an automatic ethics investigation if Moore wins.

If that is the case expect them to investigate the yearbook.

That claim has pretty much been disproven. I know billy bob once told me that his sister said Roy couldn’t go to the mall isn’t good eveidence. The mall manager saying he wasn’t is. Even snopes isn’t saying the mall rumor is true.

The mall manager said he did not remember it, not that it did not happen. The mall also does not keep records back that far. So it is unverified.

well this wasn't long after democrats kept the black people out of their schools and you have no problem voting for them. times change.

You might want to read up on the southern strategy before making direct equivalence between the democrats of the 50s and early 60s, and the democrats of today.

You might want to read up on the southern strategy before making direct equivalence between the democrats of the 50s and early 60s, and the democrats of today.
you might want to read up on the southern strategy a bit

Here's a fact: 30 year old men dating teenagers is creepy as fuck and not ok. It's weird that this is apparently not universally understood.
Barley legal is an awful popular category. 18 and 50 ok?

I have, which is what made your comment puzzling in it's equivalence.

Let us grant this completely, is he not in all likelihood a pedophile?
Who gave it up for lent I guess and never picked it back up after 1979? Probably not. Definitely not behaviors I like though, the legal age stuff. Even without that his politics and beliefs suck

Here's a fact: 30 year old men dating teenagers is creepy as fuck and not ok. It's weird that this is apparently not universally understood.
Teenager as in 18-19? Because in that case, it's a legal consenting relationship between two adults. Would bumping the woman to 20 and the guy to 32 change anything?

Is forcing yourself on a person, any person okay? Nope. But a consenting relationship between people that are both the age of majority is fine. Unless we need to setup dating brackets. 18 can date up to 25, 25 can date up to 30, 30 can date up to 50, 50 up to 70 as an example

Barley legal
Apparently there's a brewery with that name.

These pimps right here.

barley-legal-alumni-photo-by-Tara-Nurin-538x218.jpg

GOP Senators are claiming that their will be an automatic ethics investigation if Moore wins.

If that is the case expect them to investigate the yearbook.
The accuser doesn't have to turn over the yearbook if she doesn't want to.

The accuser doesn't have to turn over the yearbook if she doesn't want to.
Great I have pictures of you with a goat having sex. You can’t see them but it’s true and it proves you have sex with goats

Great I have pictures of you with a goat having sex. You can’t see them but it’s true and it proves you have sex with goats
Yup, that's why I won't trust this accuser unless she submits the yearbook to an objective third-party for analysis.

Chunk ulgur tried this line against Shapiro. Dont make the same mistake

Chunk ulgur tried this line against Shapiro. Dont make the same mistake

Ben Shapiro's arguments, specifically on race and healthcare were awful as shit. He picked singular data points, heaving generalities at a rapid patter.

The fact remains, the Republicans, in the 50s and 60s, decided to appeal to the racism of whites in the south, because they knew triangulation of the traditionally democratic positions would assure them steady votes. The democrats moved to the more left leaning, civil rights side.

That claim has pretty much been disproven. I know billy bob once told me that his sister said Roy couldn’t go to the mall isn’t good eveidence. The mall manager saying he wasn’t is. Even snopes isn’t saying the mall rumor is true.

Then why did you spend that past few points waxing philosophically about how dating teenagers while in your 30's isn't so bad?

And no, it hasn't been disproven. You have many people talking about how Moore frequented the mall to chat up minors 20 years younger than him. You just have the head of mall security (now thats a lame appeal to authority) who says that he doesn't remember any official ban. Notice how Moore isn't coming out and trying to claim he wasn't doing just that? So whoopty fucking doo. There was no official ban. Dude just hung out at the mall to pick up teens while in his mid-30's. Nothing weird about that eh?

Back