Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson Set For UFC Fight Night Kansas City (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Awesome fight. Gonna be a good scrap, can't wait!

Hard to predict, Rose might keep it on the feet and win like that but if Waterson puts on a pressure on Rose she might win because Rose doesn't like being pressured.

It will be interesting if it hits the ground but I think this stays on the feet for the most part.

Oh yeah, and praying for north-south position<{jackyeah}>

Michelle's cool but I have to root for Rose on this one. As much as I enjoyed her fight with KK, that was a cruel bit of matchmaking and I hope she can take this opportunity to get herself back into the periphery of a title shot.

Other than " the random shit " that really makes mma fun to watch. Rose doesn't have much of a chance, imo.

Waterson will batter her. Rose is not a good fighter, she just a bit better then PVZ and that's not saying much.

Michelle's cool but I have to root for Rose on this one. As much as I enjoyed her fight with KK, that was a cruel bit of matchmaking and I hope she can take this opportunity to get herself back into the periphery of a title shot.

It was "cruel" to match Karolina with Rose? Please explain. I've seen nothing to show me that Karolina is anything but "Joanna Lite". That is, a volume striker with great takedown defense and durability.

I think Karolina is a fantastic matchup for anyone who thinks they are ready to take the belt from Joanna. She's basically the ultimate Mini-boss before the Polish Final-boss.

In fact, I think matching fighters up with KK is the NICEST thing the UFC can do for them and did for Rose. Now, unlike Claudia and Carla, nobody can say "she already fought for the belt and lost". In fact, if she beats Waterson, a title fight is a real possibility.

She's a fighter. Hair gets in the way.

But a lack of hair also seems to reduce Marketability. I thought there was a chance for her to run with the Furiousa thing, but I was wrong.

Nice matchup. Both girls are gamers.
I believe Rose has better standup skills, especially since she started to train with Valentina, but her mental weakness is what makes her to loose winnable fights.

Waterson will batter her. Rose is not a good fighter, she just a bit better then PVZ and that's not saying much.

Rose is a LOT better than Paige, come on now.

I do think Michelle will win this, for multiple reasons. The biggest ones being mental. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised in the LEAST if Rose totally lost it in the cage and that results in Michelle "battering" her.

Michelle's win will probably have more to do with Rose being an absolute head case than skill. I'm not trying to fighter bash, I'm just making what I think is an accurate assessment. I like Rose, so it's kinda painful to say.

Nice matchup. Both girls are gamers.
I believe Rose has better standup skills, especially since she started to train with Valentina, but her mental weakness is what makes her to loose winnable fights.

Wow, we are so in tune.

I'm so stoked for this fight. I'd REALLY like to see Namajunas get the win, but I think Waterson takes it within a couple rounds.

Hottie gonna make Rose quit like Carla did.

Back