Rose Namajunas vs. Michelle Waterson Set For UFC Fight Night Kansas City (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Way to cannibalize two future contenders. While it's a fight I'd like to see, if Namajunas loses, she's going to the back of the line, and if Waterson loses, she's getting pushed back two or three fights.

Big fan of both...should be a killer fight.

IMG_0906.PNG

Way to cannibalize two future contenders. While it's a fight I'd like to see, if Namajunas loses, she's going to the back of the line, and if Waterson loses, she's getting pushed back two or three fights.
Rose needs to be pushed back. She really shouldn't be at #5 right now.

Rose needs to be pushed back. She really shouldn't be at #5 right now.
That's more a problem of the UFC's ranking system being crap and less to do with Rose's position as a future title challenger.

That's more a problem of the UFC's ranking system being crap and less to do with Rose's position as a future title challenger.
I don't see her getting too close to a title shot without assistance from the UFC's crap ranking system. She's still a front runner.

I don't see her getting too close to a title shot without assistance from the UFC's crap ranking system. She's still a front runner.
I think she gets a title shot before she turns 30; remember, she's only 24 right now, so she's actually pretty young by fighter standards.

I like both fighters a lot. But I'm rooting for Rose for this fight.

I like this match-up. Big test for the Karate Hottie !!!

The question is how much did Rose learn from her time training with Valentina.

I just can't see Rose winning. That Hottie experience will be too much.

KH RD3 Sub

I do like this fight. Hoping Waterson wins as I've been a long time fan of hers.

Back