Ronda Rousey is the Mike Tyson of MMA

Mike tyson could sell out madison square garden masturbating. the average joe doesn't know who ronda rousey is.

But you don't think Ronda could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating?

I'm not so sure

... well I suppose we now know which tickets you'd be buying, at any rate.

Are you saying Holyfield and Lewis were on TRT?!? :)

No, YOU were the one that compared Tyson to Bisping, not me.

so basically, you are the one saying Holyfield and Lewis were on TRT.

This thread should be merged with the "who would win Ronda vs the Rock" thread

Ronda is no Mike Tyson.
Tyson had awesome dodging and even when dodging, he could lock on to his target and hit at exactly the right time.

Also, Mike Tyson often fought the #1 contenders. He never ducked anyone (Ronda vs Cyborg?).

I dunno how old you guys are... but Tyson clearly ducked tough fights.

And #1 contenders in the heavyweight division while Tyson was fighting were a dime a dozen... at any one time there were four or five #1 contenders and Tyson held all the belts and all the marketing power and was able to pick whichever one suited his fancy.

tyson actually fought other ppl that trained and were good.

Tyson was never the best in his weight class, but he was exciting and finished people. Ronda is the best in her weight class, as well as finishing everyone.

Shes more like the Ray Robinson of mma.

This is closer to the truth but Robinson is considered GOAT pound for pound by virtually everyone, the only other to come close is Henry Armstrong. As much as I like Ronda, she hasn't reached that level yet (partially because of the newness of WMMA & MMA in general.

Shes more like the Ray Robinson of mma.

100.gif

Oh look it's Rondas white knight master general. Tyson is 100x what Ronda will ever be.

In some things like say, criminal convictions no doubt. But Tyson was waaaaaaaaaaaay overrated. He was never the best in his weight class and Ronda is.

Ive read a lot of replies, more than I should have, and a bunch of people disagree with me but none of them have given a accurate alternate MMA champ who comes close to the dominant performances, ferociousness, and successive 1st round finishes that I have given when comparing Ronda and Tyson.

I wonder why that is...

Ive read a lot of replies, more than I should have, and a bunch of people disagree with me but none of them have given a accurate alternate MMA champ who comes close to the dominant performances, ferociousness, and successive 1st round finishes that I have given when comparing Ronda and Tyson.

I wonder why that is...

Because you are a self professed "White Knight of MMA"?