Liz Carmouche: 20-7
Sara McMann: 14-7
Alexis Davis: 21-11
Cat Zingano: 14-5
Betche Coreira: 11-6
Holly Holm: 15-6
Amanda Nunes: 23-5

TOTAL: 208-84, win percentage of 71.23

This has to be 1 of the hardest strengths of schedule in MMA history based on opposition win percentage.

She brought it on herself the way she left the sport, but her career has become entirely underrated & disrespected imo. If she does come back for 1 more I'm in, although I'd rather she fought Holly & tried to avenge that loss than fight Miesha again.

any chance for a glorious rematch of Holly and Ronda i am in ...

mma-ufc.gif

tumblr_nxv9c5Cfxl1qa33wlo2_500.gif

tumblr_nxv9c5Cfxl1qa33wlo7_500.gif

it be worth the WsssHH In WSSH ing

Last edited:
This has to be 1 of the hardest strengths of schedule in MMA history based on opposition win percentage.
I doubt that. This isn't boxing where everyone pad their records with cab drivers. Everyone in UFC have good records. Cain Velasquez fought in the UFC in his third fight. Jones has been fighting nothing but killers since the first time I saw him 15 years ago.

Besides, it's WMMA ffs. Most of those bitches were just soccer moms training MMMA to lose weight or because their boyfriends trained as well. Some one dimensional girl that only knew Judo stuff came into the sport and none of those "great fighters" had any answer for her basic armbar. And then proceeded to lose to a one dimensional striker that can't grapple for shit only for her to then lose to a one dimensional wrestler that can't strike for shit. They all sucked in that division until Amanda and Valentina showed up, and they all still suck since those 2 left.

I mean Ronda was awesome. She was very exciting to watch. And I know she made Joe Rogan cry and then claim that she would beat half of the 135 male roster. But settle down all right.

I doubt that. This isn't boxing where everyone pad their records with cab drivers. Everyone in UFC have good records. Cain Velasquez fought in the UFC in his third fight. Jones has been fighting nothing but killers since the first time I saw him 15 years ago.

Besides, it's WMMA ffs. Most of those bitches were just soccer moms training MMMA to lose weight or because their boyfriends trained as well. Some one dimensional girl that only knew Judo stuff came into the sport and none of those "great fighters" had any answer for her basic armbar. And then proceeded to lose to a one dimensional striker that can't grapple for shit only for her to then lose to a one dimensional wrestler that can't strike for shit. They all sucked in that division until Amanda and Valentina showed up, and they all still suck since those 2 left.

I mean Ronda was awesome. She was very exciting to watch. And I know she made Joe Rogan cry and then claim that she would beat half of the 135 male roster. But settle down all right.
I don’t think we can say they all sucked until Amanda and Valentina showed up. 3 of those “soccer moms” that Ronda beat have wins over Amanda, 2 of them by stoppage.

She was a mouthy frontrunner who couldn't take a shot. That's why she is disrespected, I think.

She was a mouthy frontrunner who couldn't take a shot. That's why she is disrespected, I think.
You misread, I said her CAREER has become disrespected. I'm talking about compartmentalizing one's negative personal emotions towards her, & objectively analyzing what she actually accomplished.

Ediane Gomes: 11-4
Charmaine Tweet: 9-6
Sarah D'Alelio: 11-7
Julia Budd: 17-6
Miesha Tate: 20-9
Sarah Kaufman: 22-5
Liz Carmouche: 20-7
Sara McMann: 14-7
Alexis Davis: 21-11
Cat Zingano: 14-5
Betche Coreira: 11-6
Holly Holm: 15-6
Amanda Nunes: 23-5

TOTAL: 208-84, win percentage of 71.23

She brought it on herself the way she left the sport, but her career has become entirely underrated & disrespected imo. If she does come back for 1 more I'm in, although I'd rather she fought Holly & tried to avenge that loss than fight Miesha again.
WWE: 84-16-3 (82% winning percentage)

To be fair, as much as we criticize Ronda, there hasn't been another WMMA fighter that captured the attention of the masses since her. She took on all challengers and all her fights were exciting. The UFC struck gold with Ronda and Conor at the same time

I don’t think we can say they all sucked until Amanda and Valentina showed up. 3 of those “soccer moms” that Ronda beat have wins over Amanda, 2 of them by stoppage.
You know what, I'm going to agree with you. Amanda also sucked. At least early in her career, she did. I had to google the third girl that you mention. I don't even know who she is. She didn't have level to be in the UFC apparentely, but had more than enough to beat Amanda by the looks of it. Yeah, I guess she sucked too. But she got pretty good eventually though.

Cain's opponents have a combined record of 257-117, or a 68.72 win%. Very good but doesn't quite make the point you were hoping.

And I never reiterated any of those silly talking points that Rogan spoke of, so don't ascribe them to me.

You misread, I said her CAREER has become disrespected. I'm talking about compartmentalizing one's negative personal emotions towards her, & objectively analyzing what she actually accomplished.

Your career isn't just about your win-loss record. I mean, you can define it however you like but that isn't how most other people see it. The way a champion responds to adversity, shows grit, makes adjustments in the course of a fight - these things are very much a part of how the story of their fighting career is written.

Naseem had a similar blazing start to his career and a similar end (more or less), but at least in fights leading up to Barrera, he got off the canvas multiple times and went back into the fire, making adjustments and finding a way to win. Ronda never showed any of that.

Back